Sign in to follow this  
Petals

Yarrawonga Victorian Town

Just been in Yarrawonga visiting my son. Its a lovely small town which is close to Wangaratta, Shepparton, Albury Wodonga and Rutherglen,

Its on Lake Mulwela and there is a lot of fishing and water skiing as pastimes up there. Over the other side in Mulwela NSW there are large clubs which provide cheap entertainment. Its a golfers paradise. The golf club is huge and the meals are cheap and great. The Ski Club is great too for the younger set and the RSL Club is very large as well.

Lots of building going on in Yarrawonga, building a golf course estate and its not cheap will be very nice when finished.

Everything you need is in Yarrawonga lots of pubs all having great meals. No pokies as the pokies are all on the NSW side. The clubs over the other side will send courtesy buses to pick people up at their houses and take them to the clubs and then back home again.

My son teaches at the local high school. There are private schools there also, a hospital and I guess a lot of people work in the area as its quite populated.

Do not be afraid of country Victoria if people take to the country and involve themselves in the community its very worthwhile and rewarding. No travel to work as well.

Petals

:ssign15:taking no prisoners :wink: