Guest LivingTheDream

ACS timescales

Guest LivingTheDream

Just a quick query re. ACS timescales. We're on the CSL, but obviously need to get ACS assessed first and just wondered how long the turnaround time is at the moment. I know it's generally 3 months, but wanted to know if this still is about right.

Anyone who's had experience of being on the CSL and ACS approved - how long has your 175 visa taken to come through?

All replies welcome! Many thanks for your help. :biggrin:

Hi

I sent of my skills assessment to the ACS in February via our migration agent and it came back mid April. Our agent said this was a quick processing time so hopefully yours won't take too long either.

Hope this helps

Kat :spinny:

Hi.

I lodged my ACS skills assessment on 15th March 2009 and got it back in the UK (I have elected not to hire a migration agent) on 23rd April 2009. I did not get on the MODL or CSL but have managed to get the 60 points. I'm booked in for the IELTS English test because of this (not happy with that!!).

Hope that helps and best of luck.

They say applications are processed within 12 weeks.

I applied for ACS RPL for 2231-79(network security) without an agent (SKill is on CSL, MODL & SOL).

It took exactly 11 weeks from door to door(DHL couriered - result by registered post).

You can track your application through ACS but mine just said "with assesor" until it changed to "result sent by post".

Best of luck!

17/02/09 ACS RPL 2231-79 (Network Security) ¦ 02/05/09 ACS Result ¦ 08/05/09 175 Visa Application(Online) ¦ 29/09/09 Case Officer ¦ 09/10/09 Meds Done¦ 12/09/09 PCC’s Sent ¦ 27/10/09 Meds Finalised ¦ 09/11/09 Visa Granted!

Guest mandisfam

Hi, The ACS do try to process within 12 weeks, any less you are lucky, if it goes over its normally because they needed extra information with you.

Ours took about 8 weeks, but that was back last summer. We got MODL status and so we are on the CSL list. We applied for 175 visa back in Sept 2008. We got request for medicals and police checks on the 22nd April, so I think our timescale is quite good.

Good luck with it all.

Mandisfam

Guest juliemtaylor

ours went in end Oct 08 and took 12 weeks...

Good luck

Julie x