Sign in to follow this  
Guest NaomiElkin

Documentary about family travellers

Guest NaomiElkin

Hello there,

I hope you do not mind my contacting posting, but I am currently working a documentary for Channel 4 and am trying to get in touch with people who might be doing some travelling as part of a big move, or just the travelling alone.

To tell you a little more- Channel 4 are producing an new landmark documentary series about the growing number of British families putting day-to-day life on hold to see the world with their children. Through the films we hope to highlight just how rewarding, educational and most importantly possible it is to go traveling with the kids.

Our hope is that the programmes will inspire more parents thinking about this kind of trip to actually take the plunge and get involved around the world. We also want to highlight the positives of this kind of experience has on a family unit and the educational benefit for children. Each family would be left with a unique travel-log of their journey.

We would not plan to be with the the family the entire time but would provide them with a camera to record the events with us dropping in at certain key points along the way.

We hope to follow five families in the series and whilst we have already started filming with three we are still looking for two more to be involved who could be leaving anytime.

It would be really good to get in touch, even if just to tell you a little more about the project.

please drop me a line naomielkinjones@twentytwenty.tv

Kind Regards

Naomi Tel: 07878062874