[help] WA statesponsorship how long?

Guest wei214ning

Guest wei214ning

hi everyone, I have been contacted by a co from WA state sponorship people, and ask me to supply some documents, I just want to know how long will it take to get the SS confirmed after you get a CO?thanks

Guest 2pigs3piglets

hi there congrats on the co.... i cannot answer your question but good luck ,

could you plese tell us when you applied for the ss visa...

many thanks tanya

Guest 2pigs3piglets

many thanks tanya

:biglaugh:ps welcome to pio

many thanks tanya

No ulterior motive to asking that.....your not a woman obsessed by any chance :twitcy: ........

Actually, i'd also be interested to know this......:wub: (yes, another woman obsessed, I admit it) LOL

Congratulations on getting you C/O....I too cant help with your question, im sure someone will be along soon to help

Guest 2pigs3piglets
No ulterior motive to asking that.....your not a woman obsessed by any chance :twitcy: ........

Actually, i'd also be interested to know this......:wub: (yes, another woman obsessed, I admit it) LOL

Congratulations on getting you C/O....I too cant help with your question, im sure someone will be along soon to help

do you know me lol

you read me like a book....

It all depends on your application, how quick your co is. Also once your co has signed your case off they then have to get another two people to sign it off as an application has to have 3 people sign it off in total. After my co had done mine i had to wait two days till other people came in to sign it off.

Rachael

Guest wei214ning

thanks for your reply everyone, I applied my SS on 27th this Jan, and I have write to my CO a letter ask how long will it take to get my result back , I got her reply as belows

"I am hoping to have a letter of support to you by the end of this or early next. The result will posted to your address"

does anyone know what is the "letter of Support", is that approval?

Guest WSB

well i got my visa after 2-3 days of assigning a co .The whole process never took more than 4 weeks

Archived