kernow43

UK skilled migrant jobs to be cut

Guest Guest26012
Maybe this should be reciprocal. What do you think?

UK skilled migrant jobs to be cut | The Courier-Mail

I think we should all pull together in this economic climate. I know of a couple of colleagues ( nurses ) going over to the uk in the next 2 months, grads on their year out, hoping to get jobs over there. I wish them luck as i do people coming to oz in their hope for employment. I think a lot depends on your profession! When nursing in the uk i worked with numerous ozzie nurses, and other nationalities, and they were there cos we needed them. Oz needs nurses from overseas and that, in my opinion will be the case for a while yet. I can only speak for my profession, be interesting to know what others think?

:smile:

your language says a lot about you! It was a perfectly reasonable question in today's climate! Maybe you didn't read the article.

"640K ought to be enough for anybody." Bill Gates 1981

Guest fatpom

A staggeringly articulate riposte! :biglaugh:

2 can play that game!!

Agent appointed March 2008, TRA SUCCESSFULL 8/8/08 (Electrician) MODL 175 LODGED 28/8/08.. PCCS received 13/2/09, Meds done 18/2/09.OFF CSL 16/3/09..Applied Qsld SS 19/3/09..Qsld SS APPROVED 18/6/09..VISA GRANTED 23/7/09..Validated 13/12/09..Moved 6/6/10.

Guest fatpom
2 can play that game!!

Go on then! :biglaugh:

Go on then! :biglaugh:

Only if ya female...lol...:biglaugh:

Agent appointed March 2008, TRA SUCCESSFULL 8/8/08 (Electrician) MODL 175 LODGED 28/8/08.. PCCS received 13/2/09, Meds done 18/2/09.OFF CSL 16/3/09..Applied Qsld SS 19/3/09..Qsld SS APPROVED 18/6/09..VISA GRANTED 23/7/09..Validated 13/12/09..Moved 6/6/10.

your a sick person! Go for a walk and get rid of that anger inside you!

"640K ought to be enough for anybody." Bill Gates 1981

Welcome to earth!!:biglaugh:

Guest proud2beaussie

Guys,

Please refrain from bad language or the thread will be closed,personal abuse will not be tolerated,neither will bad language.

your a sick person! Go for a walk and get rid of that anger inside you!

i didnt hear a no:swoon:

This is the first time I have seen a post on this forum go in such an unpleasent manner. Lets hope its the last. No need

It was reported some time ago that the UK was favouring the Australian idea of a 'points system' which the article mentions, so it has been coming for a while. It seems a fair system in this climate.

If your actions inspire others to dream more, learn more, do more and become more, you are a leader.”

John Quincy Adams