any1 from the south west doing their practical at accrington july 17th?

Guest deancoombes

Guest deancoombes

i have my practical july 17th at accrington,is there any1 from the south west travelling up? maybe wana share a lift.

Guest ian & jo

Hi Dean, sorry can't help you with the lift. My oh's doing the vetassess practical on 17th July in Accrington too, but were from south yorkshire, so not much help really !! Sorry can't offer you a lift but hope you get something sorted. Jo.

hi, i'm not doing the practical, but, i went up in february to do mine from bournemouth, took a few boring hours in the car, and when you get there,Accrington is not really the height of excitement, but there is a nice chinese take away heading into town.Accrington college is easy to find and the workshop technicians were all friendly and enjoyed a laugh.good luck

i have my practical july 17th at accrington,is there any1 from the south west travelling up? maybe wana share a lift.

sorry i took mine on 14th april at the same college, i never had far to travel, only from whitefield manchester, i had took the capenter practical, what test are you in for???

Good luck

Guest kerry flack

Hi There,

We are from the South West, my other half waiting to hear where his practicle will be, he is an electrician though, what are you taking the test for? Where abouts in the S/W are you?

Guest deancoombes

hi.im about 5 mins from bristol airport,im doing the mechanic practical asessment.the only date that was left for me was the 17th of july and the only location they are using for all trades in july is accrington.if you do have the 17th like me and wouldnt mind taking someone extra im more than welcome to pay for fuel.i dont fancy driving all that way on my own

Guest deancoombes

hi.what was involved in the practical? what cars were you using? old or new? im dreading there being some old car with a carb or points! bit before my time!!

how did you get on? did you pass ok

thanks dean

Guest kerry flack
hi.im about 5 mins from bristol airport,im doing the mechanic practical asessment.the only date that was left for me was the 17th of july and the only location they are using for all trades in july is accrington.if you do have the 17th like me and wouldnt mind taking someone extra im more than welcome to pay for fuel.i dont fancy driving all that way on my own

Will let you know if he gets the same location and time, we are right down the bottom, Penzance so a very long way but to be honest anyhere is a long way from here!!.

Good luck with test!!

Guest deancoombes

thanks.im a bit nervous as the mechanic trade is so vast as what they can test you on. i passed my paper asessment with flying colours so i hope i can pull it off onthe day.then we can get on with the visa application.

good luck too

dean

Archived