Sign in to follow this  
Guest bl0ndie

Looking for girlie nights in manly/Sydney

Guest bl0ndie

Hi,

I have just moved to the manly area, been here five weeks now, originally from Essex and am desperate to get my social life on track! I am in my early thirties and really missing having having a bit of a drink and a good old girlie night, hit me back if you are in the same situation and we can arrange a meet up and maybe cut the rug! Help me out as am going a bit crazy!!!

Guest Livvy
Hi,

I have just moved to the manly area, been here five weeks now, originally from Essex and am desperate to get my social life on track! I am in my early thirties and really missing having having a bit of a drink and a good old girlie night, hit me back if you are in the same situation and we can arrange a meet up and maybe cut the rug! Help me out as am going a bit crazy!!!

Hey Bl0ndie,

I got here in January, living in Newtwon, turned 30 a few weeks back and also keen to make some of my own friends! Originally from Canterbury, Kent so just down the road from you really!

You still up for going out for a drink? I guess the city would probably be the centre point?

Let me know....

Speak soon,

Liv

Guest bl0ndie

Hi Liv,

Good to hear from you! We can meet up next weekend if your up for it, have a bit on this weekend. Do you know any good places in Sydney, to be honest i haven't really been out much in that area, if not i can ask around and sort out some sort of meeting place. Hit me back and let me know.

Catch you later!

Guest Livvy

Yep, next weekend sounds great! To be honest I'm not that informed on good places to go either. We could start at The Opera Bar, quite an appropriate place to toast our new lives in Sydney I reckon?

Opera Bar - Home

And then we could take it from there......let me know if that's good for you.

Cheers,

Liv

Guest bl0ndie

Ok, that sounds good to me, i will see if i can get some recommendations on follow up places, how about Saturday night at around 7.30? if you know how to send private messages (i do not!) then drop me one and i'll send you my mobile number. Let me know if the day and time is ok by you and we'll set it up!

Guest Itsonlyme
Originally from Canterbury, Kent so just down the road from you really!

Hi Livvy

Im not in sydney/manly area and abit older than you and blondie, but just wanted to pop in and say hi and that I used to live in Rochester, Kent..... nice to hear of places that I know :smile:

enjoy your night out :jiggy:

Guest Livvy

Hey,

Nice to hear from you! My older brother was actually a chorister at Rochester Cathedral, he was even on Songs of Praise with Harry Secombe, haha!!

How long have you been here? And where are you living?

Liv

Guest Itsonlyme
Hey,

Nice to hear from you! My older brother was actually a chorister at Rochester Cathedral, he was even on Songs of Praise with Harry Secombe, haha!!

How long have you been here? And where are you living?

Liv

Hiya

Now that's a claim to fame!! lol

Ive been here just over a year now.... time has just flown!... Im in Prestons which is near Liverpool and work in Bankstown.

enjoy the weekend

me xx

Guest pompeyblonde

Hi Blondie, from pompeyblonde! Im in st peters near Newtown, been in Sydney about 6 or 7 weeks now, can I come?!!! :jiggy:

Guest Livvy

So girls,

Just to confirm, are we meeting at The Opera Bar on Saturday at 7.30pm? How will we recognise each other? Should we come wearing a red flower and with a newspaper under our arm? ;)

Liv

Guest bl0ndie

lol, Yeah good point, i have never been there so couldn't give you a meet place, i am quite tall with blonde hair in a mid length bob, will be wearing a black dress with a peacock feather design on it. i will wait as near to the entrance as i can. just give me a bell when you get there and i will come and meet you. post me a description and i will look out for you! hopefully thats works or we're in for a dud night!

Guest Livvy

Well it might actually be easier to meet at Circular Quay? Let's say ferry terminal 4? Then we can walk to the bar together, it's only a minute or so away.

I've got short brown hair, not sure what I'll be wearing yet, I'm going through an 'I hate all my clothes' phase!

Should be a fun night though, really looking forward to it.

Pompeyblonde, are you in?

Guest bl0ndie

Ok, Sounds good to me, see you there!