any electricians wanting info on licencing, jobs, artc, tra or vettesses

Guest steve the spark

Guest steve the spark

any electrician wanting info on licencing, jobs, artc, tra or vettesses i`d recommend that you also look here for information

Electricians : British Expat Discussion Forum

i know its a link to another site but as there is so much info there it would be phyically impossble to repost it all here, and at the end of the day this is about sharing info with others in the hope it helps someone

regards steve

( an electrical contractor working and making a living in australia )

• 7 years later...

Thanks for the link, any useful info is good. I am currently living in the Gold Coast and I am working as a buildings/facilities inspector for a engineering company the work isn't as good as what I was doing back in the UK which was working in a big company as a hands on electrical supervisor. I would love to be in some sort of electrical work again. I did my OTSR back in 2010 when I first started the visa application but having tried many job sites I've got the message that there is no electrical work unless you have a licence, or know somebody who will give you a chance. Tried TAFE and they said I have got to get a job as a trades assistant and then fill my log book out which I would love to do. Is there anybody who can Help!! Thanks in advance.

Archived