QLD State Sponsor - update - where are you now?

Taz2008

All being well with your visa applicaton, when are you hoping to move to Queensland?  

92 members have voted

1. 1. All being well with your visa applicaton, when are you hoping to move to Queensland?

• September 2009 or before
    • October 2009
    • November 2009
    • December 2009
    • January 2010
    • February 2010
    • March 2010
    • April 2010
    • May 2010
    • June 2010 or later

• Replies 2.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
We just got an email from QLD requesting further information. Exactly 8 weeks to the day of them receiving our application. At least we know someone is now looking at it. Can't be long now......

Hope you don't mind me asking - but what further info are they looking for, is it anything to do with the new forms they have brought out???

At least someone is looking at it for you, thats great news. Fingers crossed for you :hug:

Tasha x

Guest southerngent
Nope! They just wanted a CV and a letter from employer.

Hey thats really good news.

weve had no post this end though:no:

Guest southerngent

Looking at our list am guessing :

Lyndhurst & Yorkshireclan SS is in the post and I shall recieve an Email or SS in post by end of the week. :)

Name: Anlopa

Posted application: 18/05/09 (Sent to agent)

Received ack from QLD: not yet

Actual date QLD recd application:

SS received: No, still waiting for acknowledgement

Welcome to our queue and good luck

Tasha:wubclub:

Guest Lyndhurst

Hi

just to let you know not heard anything yet..... but you will be the first lot of peeps i will tell when we hear anything..

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx fingers crossed for everyone

cheryl xx

Hurray, we're not last on the list anymore. Bet you're glad you started this Tasha, lol. You'll all be on your way by the time we get ours.

Mandy

:laugh:Mandy - You may have been last but you was by no means least!!! Your time will come and soon you will be at the top of the list!:rolleyes: and if I'm on my way before you get yours (which I bet is highly unlikely!) then I will promote you to take over the thread! LOL

Guest chris_mac
Ennie Meanie Mini Moe who's turn for SS this week???

8 weeks today since they received our application so surely cant be much longer now...WE HOPE!!

Goodluck everyone..

Rooting for you buddy! :arghh:

Is that the right thing to say?

lol

Any day now mate... Has to be!

Chris

Guest moving down under
Hey thats really good news.

weve had no post this end though:no:

I'm happy just knowing they are looking at it.

Did I read somewhere that they send out the QLD SS grant letter by mail?

So maybe everyone else's are just in the mail. We will still have to wait for ours to be mailed if that is the case (assuming we get sponsorship).

When did you apply to QLD?

Guest Lyndhurst

thats just typical it coming out by mail as we are now having our mail redirected so it will take another few days. do you know if they send a letter to the agent anyone, as our agent is in Oz so should get it before us.

i wonder if ours is in the post yorkshireclan, as moving down under has been asked for additional info. i guess you never can tell as a pile of them may just be given to one person to work through.... knowing my luck they will go on holiday just as they get to ours..lol

cheryl xx

Guest Lyndhurst
Cheers ma dears!!!

Guess wot mate???

Teetotal till friday now im a working chap!!:twitcy:

Poor old BELGUIM!!

hope yours comes before the weekend then and you can sink a few bottles of bubbly to celebrate.

cheryl xx:wubclub:

thats just typical it coming out by mail as we are now having our mail redirected so it will take another few days. do you know if they send a letter to the agent anyone, as our agent is in Oz so should get it before us.

i wonder if ours is in the post yorkshireclan, as moving down under has been asked for additional info. i guess you never can tell as a pile of them may just be given to one person to work through.... knowing my luck they will go on holiday just as they get to ours..lol

cheryl xx

Hi Cheryl

This last bit of waiting is horrible isn't, especially for you, knowing you are next on the list!!!

I am sure they will send a letter to your agent aswell. If your ack email is the same as mine it did mention in it about QLD having written to the agent and the client.

So fingers crossed yours will be with you by the end of the week, and we will be the end of next week. :hug: Good luck hun!

Tasha:wubclub:

hope yours comes before the weekend then and you can sink a few bottles of bubbly to celebrate.

cheryl xx:wubclub:

Hi Cheryl

Hoping so, as we go away for the school holidays!!

If it dont come before we wont know till 6th June when we get back:arghh:

Hello

Whoever you are I reckon it's a darned good effort you've made setting up this thing.

Me: Dermatologist (2312-13)

Qld application SS application sent by our agent 18/5/09.

Not surprisingly we've heard nothing yet.

Thanks.

Simon.

Hello

Whoever you are I reckon it's a darned good effort you've made setting up this thing.

Me: Dermatologist (2312-13)

Qld application SS application sent by our agent 18/5/09.

Not surprisingly we've heard nothing yet.

Thanks.

Simon.

Why thank you very much... For that I shall go and add your details right now!

Oh, and welcome to our queue!:wub: Tasha

Guest mattph

hiya Tasha

If you would like to add me to your list,please do. Im a fitter 4112-11. Sent my b176 visa of on the 19/5 by e-mail and not heard anything yet!

Cheers

Matt

Guest Lyndhurst

Hi Just to let you all know we have had further documents requested this morning. OH was a self employed joiner for a time so they have requested details of this as they say they need a current empoyer reference....... good news, although now i am worrying they may refuse it..

oh well you cant win sometimes can you.

looks like it will be within the 8-10 weeks stated.

cheryl xx

hiya Tasha

If you would like to add me to your list,please do. Im a fitter 4112-11. Sent my b176 visa of on the 19/5 by e-mail and not heard anything yet!

Cheers

Matt

Hi Matt.

I have added your details, welcome to our queue!

I noticed you said you emailed your application... Has it changed cause when we did ours we were only allowed to post it in and there was no online option available? Would be interested to know for future people applying.

Many thanks Tasha :wubclub:

Archived