QLD State Sponsor - update - where are you now?

Taz2008

All being well with your visa applicaton, when are you hoping to move to Queensland?  

92 members have voted

1. 1. All being well with your visa applicaton, when are you hoping to move to Queensland?

• September 2009 or before
    • October 2009
    • November 2009
    • December 2009
    • January 2010
    • February 2010
    • March 2010
    • April 2010
    • May 2010
    • June 2010 or later

• Replies 2.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Just bumping this one up... Anymore news anyone???

The first lot of sponsorships should be coming in soon surely?:notworthy:

Hi Tasha

Lets hope so soon!!!

Keep up the good work..

Heres prayin Dionne and Rickie get their email receipt this next week!!

Only me... Just checking to see if anyone has anymore news?

I have not heard of anyone getting QLD SS for ages now and have only read about two or three who have actually had SS granted this year!

I wonder what the hold up is? :arghh:

Best wishes everyone :hug: Tasha

Guest Lyndhurst

Hi Tasha

we havent heard anything ether. our date is 23rs march reeived so will let you know if i know anything before you,

cheryl xx

Guest Dionne and Rickie

Hi guys still NO email getting fed up now, Rickie is going to ring them tonight then our agent keep all things crossed for us. After having the busiest week all year im back in Oz mode now.xxx

Hi guys still NO email getting fed up now, Rickie is going to ring them tonight then our agent keep all things crossed for us. After having the busiest week all year im back in Oz mode now.xxx

Hi Dionne

Good luck with the phone call! It's very stange they have not written to you yet. Let us know how you get on. :hug: Tasha x

Guest moving down under

Wow, Dionne! Im really surprised you haven't received your ack. letter yet. They must be really really busy now. Keeping my fingers crossed it comes through very soon.

Guest dobber

Received SS 19/02/09. Heard nothing since, rang them but in the end just got an automated e-mail with the usual info, check website etc.

Guest Dionne and Rickie

Right everyone GOOD news, he rung Queensland this morning and they apparently sent out an email last week to us but they sent it to .com instead of .net wich is their mistake. N o harm done i sopose they have given us the 30th March as our receit so 10 weeks from there, hes also sent email to agent and asked for a copy of the email so all good guys thanks everyone for helping us throught this.xxxxxxxxxxx

Posted application: 18/03/09

Received ack from QLD: 9/5/09 had to ring them (by email)

Actual date QLD recd application: 30/3/09

SS received: No, still waiting - 8-10wk processing time scale

Guest Lyndhurst

great news.... really happy for you

at least the 8-10 week timescale has not increased for you..

cheryl xx

Guest raagavi75

Dear All members,

I am Raagavi from high risk country. I would like to apply for queensland state sponsorship but in the form they asked us to Which town or city in Queensland ?what are the reasons for selecting the area? but i don't have any idea about that. if anyone have the reason for selecting the area please post me i will be thankful to you.

Right everyone GOOD news,

Received ack from QLD: 9/5/09 had to ring them (by email)

Actual date QLD recd application: 30/4/09

SS received: No, still waiting - 8-10wk processing time scale

glitterfy031114T863D33.gif

You can join us all now in more waiting :tongue:

Dear All members,

I am Raagavi from high risk country. I would like to apply for queensland state sponsorship but in the form they asked us to Which town or city in Queensland?what are the reasons for selecting the area? but i don't have any idea about that. if anyone have the reason for selecting the area please post me i will be thankful to you.

Hello and welcome to PIO:hug:.

Before submitting your Qsld SS application you really need to do a little research on the areas, places and facillities to help with your application.

You need to include supporting evidence that you have researched Qsld!! Basically why you want to move there!!

Look at this link its got all sites you'll need for researching Qsld.

http://www.pomsinoz.com/forum/queensland/58024-good-internet-sites-moving-qsld.html

Goodluck

Guest Dionne and Rickie

I've now got email from agent it wasn't received 30th April it was received 30th March thank god for that wich means we are 5 weeks in the 8-10 weeks :>)

I've now got email from agent it wasn't received 30th April it was received 30th March thank god for that wich means we are 5 weeks in the 8-10 weeks :>)

:biglaugh: I just thought you had made a typing error - thank god its the 30th March and NOT 30th April !!! :biglaugh:

Guest Lyndhurst

thats fantastic news...... thats made my day.. i think SS will be like buses, they will all come at once :yes:

cheryl xx

We just got our email today acknowledging receipt of application (8/4/09) 4 weeks down 4 - 6 to go..

It great news when they send you the ack letter, at least you know they have your application now! You are just a few days after us... More waiting now! :arghh:

Lets hope not much more waiting though hey! :wub:

Tasha

Guest Sandisonsonthemove

Next step reached at last - now the wait for the letter!

Good luck to you all

Donna

Name: Sandisonsonthemove

Posted application: 15/04/09 (by DHL)

Received ack from QLD: 06/05/09

SS received: No, 8 - 10 weeks from 21/04/09

Next step reached at last - now the wait for the letter!

Good luck to you all

Donna

Name: Sandisonsonthemove

Posted application: 15/04/09 (by DHL)

Received ack from QLD: 06/05/09

SS received: No, 8 - 10 weeks from 21/04/09

Well done! You can join us all now in the next part of the waiting game!:wub: Tasha

Im lurking & following this thread with interest, for a couple of reasons, but mostly because of my good mate Tasha (Taz2008):cute:

Just thought I'd pop in & post this time to cheer you all up by telling you that....

'At least your not on the Western Australia SS list, as they are taking at least 12 weeks from application'! :twitcy:

Hi all

Had email on Tuesday from agent saying we would hear this week, guess what nothing! Think I've got more chance hearing the pope brake wind than hearing from QLD gov..

Archived