Girls night out Perth

Guest prettyinpink
Thanks Janette

I'd probably get lost and never be seen again. lol

Ali x

PS Went to see the dogs yesterday. They seemed well happy so I have decided to stop worrying over them so much.

Aww that's great, how long before you get them back?

Just gimme a call or text if you fancy popping round for a brew sometime x

• Replies 121
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest Guruju

Hi All

If you are coming to the dinner on May 21 can you go to the PIO calendar and RSVP, it will help Jules to know how many seats to book.

Cheers

Julia

Hi Jules

The choice seems to be between Chutney Marys in Subi or Royal India in West Perth. Let us know which one you would like to go to....see you there.

Cheers

Julia

Ip, dip, dip.....

Lets go for Chutney Marys in Subi!

If you could RSPV on the calender posting that'd be great - if anyone is bringing a friend/sister/mother/daughter too let me know numbers.

Who-hoo so excited about this :jiggy:

Jules x

Guest kazza65
Thanks Janette

Ali x

PS Went to see the dogs yesterday. They seemed well happy so I have decided to stop worrying over them so much.

Oh wow! I wish I was able to bring my dog over. My house hasn't sold so I can't afford the £3500 needed to transport her, and I'm going to live with rellys for the time being. Even if I was able to get my own rented place at first if it's anything like here not many rental places like animals do they...or am I wrong and the Aussies are a lot more animal friendly than us Brits!!

I love my dog!!

Oh wow! I wish I was able to bring my dog over. My house hasn't sold so I can't afford the £3500 needed to transport her, and I'm going to live with rellys for the time being. Even if I was able to get my own rented place at first if it's anything like here not many rental places like animals do they...or am I wrong and the Aussies are a lot more animal friendly than us Brits!!

I love my dog!!

Hi Kazza

I know how hard it must be to leave you dog and am sorry you can't afford to bring her/him over. Dogs have been such a large thing in my life (training/showing them) that hubby knew I would never come over without them. He still whinges about the cost (over 6000 pounds) ever chance he gets. lol

There are properties that will allow dogs. It just may take a little longer to find one you like. We have only been here a week but have viewed/drove past quite a few rentals that are pet friendly. I think it depends whether you can broaden your search area a little.

I hope things work out for you either way.:hug:

Ali x

Guest prettyinpink
Ladies - I'll offer myself to drive the bus...

Let me know :twitcy:

So Tim, let me get this straight; you're offering to provide the ride for the evening? :err:

Guest Tim
So Tim, let me get this straight; you're offering to provide the ride for the evening? :err:

Erm I didn't someone's just broken into my account and said they would - wasnae me guv.

Guest guest17301

Tim...you should know better, lol. So Tims taxi it is then......I bags the front seat girls:wub:

Guest kazza65
Hi Kazza

I know how hard it must be to leave you dog and am sorry you can't afford to bring her/him over. Dogs have been such a large thing in my life (training/showing them) that hubby knew I would never come over without them. He still whinges about the cost (over 6000 pounds) ever chance he gets. lol

There are properties that will allow dogs. It just may take a little longer to find one you like. We have only been here a week but have viewed/drove past quite a few rentals that are pet friendly. I think it depends whether you can broaden your search area a little.

I hope things work out for you either way.:hug:

Ali x

Aw thank you Ali.

Hopefully she'll be able to go to mum and dads until things settle and then maybe I can get enough together to bring her over. For now, I have to look toward settling myself and youngest daughter in. Other two girls aren't coming over with me so another heartwrencher but they've had the choice whether to join me or not.

Onwards and upwards as they say!!:wideeyed: x

Guest muptig

Hi Ladies.

Just logged on after a while off and saw this post. Would have loved to have come and meet some people as bit lonely over here at the moment, thinking of moving back east. That is the day before my husband flies back to work so can't make it. Hope you all have a good time and hopefully next time you decide I will be able to make it. Enjoy your night and hope to meet you soon.

Janine

Guest mackemsok
Thanks Janette

Ali x

Hi Ali

When are your dogs due out - I collected mine on Friday

The best advise I can give you is try to forget about them until they are due out - i had to or else I was going crazy.

Bud and Stella our 2 border terriers are fine and happy and safely home with us

Good luck

Sharon

Guest Glenn Spearman

hi i would probably get train back with you if thats ok as il be going to kwinana unless i could persuade hubby for lift Toni

Guest jodie_dirk

hi there, where is the actual place you guys have decided to go and what time are you booking it for so i can see about getting time off from work, many thanks, Jodie XXXX

Guest Guruju
hi there, where is the actual place you guys have decided to go and what time are you booking it for so i can see about getting time off from work, many thanks, Jodie XXXX

It is Chutney Marys restaurant at 67 Rokeby Rd, Subiaco - see link Chutney Marys on 21 May at 7.30pm

Regards

Julia

Guest guest17301

Hi all I have the night off so will be joining the fun! Is there anyone that would like to share a taxi home with me? I live in Woodvale- Susie already counting you in...Can offer a lift to 1 other person if Susie and me travel together( my hubby will drop us off....)

Guest Susie

Hi Fiona

That will be great if your hubby drops us off and, mine says he will pick us up (and anyone else who lives en route). We'll make proper arrangements bit nearer the time. As I work casually, think I'll tell them I can't make the 22nd!!! :laugh:

Looking forward to it, great response to the original email from Jules. Should be a good laugh....

Ok OH is out tomorrrow night so I'll make sure everyone has my contact details and book the restaurant - can everyone RSPV please!

Jules

Guest LondonGal

Just wondering if there is anyone in the Canning Vale/Willeton/Thornlie etc area who would like to go in with me. :unsure:

LG.

Guest Susie

Hi LG

I am coming in from the northern suburbs to Subiaco so not near your area. Not sure about the others though but will def look out for you.

Susie xx

Guest LondonGal
Hi LG

I am coming in from the northern suburbs to Subiaco so not near your area. Not sure about the others though but will def look out for you.

Susie xx

Thanks Susie, looking forward to meeting everyone. OH and I have never been to any meets before so it's a bit daunting going to one on my own. I'm sure you are all lovely though. :wink:

Guest mackemsok
Okay girlies, all this family time is great but what I really need is a proper girls night out so who's up for it?

I suggest we go for somewhere in the CBD so it's accessible for all NOR/SOR and maybe a Thursday night to avoid the weekend madness (not convinced it is anything like as bad as UK cities but just in case...)

I'll put a stake in the ground and say 21st May, anyone have any suggestions on where to go? Nowhere too trendy please I'm way past all that :biglaugh:

If you're interested please post & I'll PM you my details.

Jules

Hi Jules

I am a bit confused now - I have been so busy I have not kept up to date with this thread, did you decided where we were meeting on 21st? If I can help with arrangements let me know

Many thanks

Sharon

Guest guest17301

Hi Sharon, it's the 21st in Subiaco, Indian Restaurant (I forget the name) but it's on events just rsvp on there x

Archived