Girls night out Perth

Okay girlies, all this family time is great but what I really need is a proper girls night out so who's up for it?

I suggest we go for somewhere in the CBD so it's accessible for all NOR/SOR and maybe a Thursday night to avoid the weekend madness (not convinced it is anything like as bad as UK cities but just in case...)

I'll put a stake in the ground and say 21st May, anyone have any suggestions on where to go? Nowhere too trendy please I'm way past all that :biglaugh:

If you're interested please post & I'll PM you my details.

Jules

• Replies 121
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest JoanneHattersley

Im in Brizzy otherwise would happily have joined you!!lol!

GOod on ya for organising one! There have been a few posters that will really benefit from a night out

xx

Guest guest17301

Thanks Jules, when I get my roster I will let you know if I can come. Would be great to have a girly night. How about a nice meal then onto a pub/club? Fiona (met you at the meet)

Thanks Jules, when I get my roster I will let you know if I can come. Would be great to have a girly night. How about a nice meal then onto a pub/club? Fiona (met you at the meet)

Hi Fiona,

I remember you from the meet, a meal and then a pub/club for dancing sounds good!

The date is changable so let me knolw when you cann make it!

Jules x

Guest Guruju

Hi All

What about going to Freo instead of the City? Maya Indian or Little Creatures gets my vote. I hate parking in the City at night in the multistory carparks...

Regards

Julia

Freo was my first thought, however I thought that was a bit selfish 'cos for those NOR & wanting to use public transport it would be difficult.

Burswood is a possibility, again though I'm not sure how public transport would work out??

If I'm having a girls night out the G&T's will be flowing :)))))

Lets find out who's coming & the we can put it to a vote.

Jules

Guest Susie

Hi Jules

Count me in also (I need to 'make the effort' according to you guys!!). It sounds fun and my OH has just offered to drop me off and pick me up. Don't mind where the location is. I can get to Freo in about 40 mins or the city or Burswood. Look forward to it.

Susie :biggrin:

Hi Jules

Count me in also (I need to 'make the effort' according to you guys!!). It sounds fun and my OH has just offered to drop me off and pick me up. Don't mind where the location is. I can get to Freo in about 40 mins or the city or Burswood. Look forward to it.

Susie :biggrin:

Excellent, now all we have to decide is where to go!

Jules x

Guest Guruju

Hi Jules

Have you thought of putting this in the PIO calendar so you can get RSVPs and keep track of who/how many is coming?

What about a lunch in the Swan Valley as an alternative?

Cheers

Julia

Guest guest17301
Hi Jules

Have you thought of putting this in the PIO calendar so you can get RSVPs and keep track of who/how many is coming?

What about a lunch in the Swan Valley as an alternative?

Cheers

Julia

That is a lovely, lovely idea Julia..I would be up for that. Why not do both!

Guest Guruju

I'm with you Fiona both would be great.

As for the night out there are some alternatives to the City such as Subiaco, or West Perth? Also some along the river such as South Perth or Freo way. So much choice...so lucky.

I also do a lot of consulting/business mentoring in the Swan Valley so happy to help out listing suitable venues if needed.

Cheers

Julia

Guest Guruju

Just had another thought for those that do not work, work part time ir on shifts or self employed - what about Afternoon Tea at the Duxton Hotel in Perth City - very yummy and reasonable in price - how civilized is that? Check it out

High Tea:

Enjoy fabulous tastes, both sweet and savoury and our exotic loose leaf tea's selected from the finest corners of the world.

2pm to 5pm Monday to Sunday

A luxurious High Tea fit for a Queen

Standard High Tea $26.00 per person

Sparkling High Tea $36.00 per person

(Click here to view the menu)

Cheers

Julia

Guest guest17301

I will go anywhere- not fussy, just need to be able to get home in a taxi, (we are NOR) Happy to pick up anyone who is on the way, OH will drop me off. For the lunch will get OH to take me and pick up! Have to sample some of that lovely Swan Valley wine after all!

I will go anywhere- not fussy, just need to be able to get home in a taxi, (we are NOR) Happy to pick up anyone who is on the way, OH will drop me off. For the lunch will get OH to take me and pick up! Have to sample some of that lovely Swan Valley wine after all!

You'll also be able to stock up on real hoity toytie wine - Not the cask stuff LOL :wink::biglaugh:

Guest guest17301
You'll also be able to stock up on real hoity toytie wine - Not the cask stuff LOL :wink:

Have already checked em out Tim- less than £2 a bottle or equivalent!! BTW you can't come cos you're not a girl..although we may make an exception for the father of PIO (but only if you wear a pretty skirt:wink:)

Have already checked em out Tim- less than £2 a bottle or equivalent!! BTW you can't come cos you're not a girl..although we may make an exception for the father of PIO (but only if you wear a pretty skirt:wink:)

Oooh the scandal that would entail - I think I'll leave you girls to it but I might have to bring out my gimp to investigate the goings on with such "girlie meetups" - you could always hire a bus? - that's the way I have done it in the past when there's been a few of us - anyway I'll shut up and move along now. LOL

Guest Susie

I am happy to do anything you decide - high tea, night out, whatever. And Fiona, I live in Madeley so maybe we could work something out together transport wise, share taxi or get one of our OH's to take us and one to pick us up.

That's if we can't persuade Tim to drive the bus!!!

Susie x

Guest guest17301
I am happy to do anything you decide - high tea, night out, whatever. And Fiona, I live in Madeley so maybe we could work something out together transport wise, share taxi or get one of our OH's to take us and one to pick us up.

That's if we can't persuade Tim to drive the bus!!!

Susie x

No probs Susie, I can't help with return journey cos the bubs will be in bed but happy to share taxi/pick you up! Look forward to it.x

Guest Guruju

Okay well its over to Jules the OP to decide...well Jules...what is it to be?

I am happy to just meet up with everyone so look forward to a decision being made.

Cheers

Julia

Guest Susie

Fiona,my OH can do pick up as my daughter now 16 so can mind my little one for a bit. Or we could have it at the Woodvale Tavern so you can just stagger across the road!!!

S xx

Guest guest17301
Fiona,my OH can do pick up as my daughter now 16 so can mind my little one for a bit. Or we could have it at the Woodvale Tavern so you can just stagger across the road!!!

S xx

LOL, the Woody is driving distance from us really...we were only on about this earlier, our dtr is out tonight sleeping over at her mates- just the 3 yr old to deal with! We fancy going to the live gigs at the Moon but no babysitters! Have to wait till family arrive for visits!

Guest prettyinpink

It all sounds fab, I will happily go where there is wine and music.

The 21st sounds great, 1 day after my 21st again birthday, so if that's not a cause to celebrate I don't know what is.

Btw, I have a very disturbing image of Tim in a skirt - thanks Fi!!! lol

Janette x

Archived