Guest jas91

Acacia Gardens

Guest jas91

I have been looking on domain.com.au and have found the area around Acacia Gardens (Stanhope Gardens, Parklea etc) good sized and well priced. Does anyone know the area and what it is like?

I have been looking on domain.com.au and have found the area around Acacia Gardens (Stanhope Gardens, Parklea etc) good sized and well priced. Does anyone know the area and what it is like?

Haven't much knowledge of the area since all of the development took place. They are in the northwestern suburbs of Sydney and are some of the newer developments.

I would imagine a lot of young families live there. Couldn't say what amemities you would find. I suppose that area might be termed as the Hills District but it would, certainly Acacia,Parklea, would be in Blacktown and not the Hills. I would rather live in suburbs such as Baulkham Hills, Castle Hill, Northmead or Winston Hills. Older but nicer I think.

hello ,we moved to Acacia Gardens in July and think the rent prices are really good,(we have a good sized 3 bed for $475 a week)with pool and bbq area in complex,we are just under an hours drive from Sydney,and most the beaches,my daughters started at quakers hill east primary and seems a really good school which is a 5 minute walk for us.hope this helps.

Moving to Sydney? Need Someone to Care for your Children Whilst You Visit Rentals/Medicare/etc

​Police Checked/Qualified/References