State Sponsorship Times for Northern Territory

Guest Bill_er_Bong

Guest Bill_er_Bong

Hello there all...

So with all this talk about state sponsorship and examples of 5 - 6 month waits for WA etc, does anyone have any idea about long it is for NT?

I was just wondering about waiting times for NT as no one seems to mention it much.

Any ideas?

Cheers

B_er_B

Guest restless

hi there i have applied for nt sponsorship about a week back, today i got the reply from a project officer and he didnt mention any time limit, but my concern as i got the project office it wont be long.thanks

• 2 months later...
Guest arun123
hi there i have applied for nt sponsorship about a week back, today i got the reply from a project officer and he didnt mention any time limit, but my concern as i got the project office it wont be long.thanks

How much did it take for your application to finalise. Does anybody know hoe much time for Northern Territory State Sponsorship for Trade Occupation COOK. I applied on 09 July 2009. I hope it will be less. Plssssssssssssss reply ASAP. Cheers mate

Guest arun123
hi there i got my sponsorship, it took 2 months, i got it last week, thanks

Congrats Mate. So i hope it will be taking same time for me. I did not receive confirmation no. yet. So i hope i will be getting it with project officer. I have already send all necessary documents to them like IELTS, TRA, EDUCATION & EXP. I have given some of my friend detail in NT as well. Will they be calling to them for verification ? Was there any issue related State Sponsorship, any specific documents. I did not have offer letter when i applied. I hope that will not be problem in getting sponsorship. Thanks for your help man.

• 1 year later...
Guest Munazzah

I have applied for NT SS on 6th May, 2011 and got the acknowledgement in which they have mentioned that the processing time is 30 WEEKS....

Its too long does it take actually 30 weeks or the approval can come in 1-2 months??

any idea.

• 3 weeks later...
I have applied for NT SS on 6th May, 2011 and got the acknowledgement in which they have mentioned that the processing time is 30 WEEKS....

Its too long does it take actually 30 weeks or the approval can come in 1-2 months??

any idea.

R they insane? 30 weeks means more than half an year, just to get NT SS? Then there will be some cases that someone will not be able to lodge final visa application even they get NT SS as needed skill list is changing so frequently.

I got the project officer 24 weeks ago and still waiting..

Sorry to hear that,man. I hope and wish that you get response soon. now, have you tried to other SS? What is the nominated skill you applied for?

Guest Irmaal

Hi ,

I lodged my Nothern Territory SS application on March 2010, and still no reply. It is already more that 60 weeks. Tried to contact anybody but the answer is always the same-"we have a huge backlog of applications-it will take more time."

Lost hope already, even lodged my own application with DIAC for 175 visa by this time. Even if I get sponsored some day by NT , I will refuse sponsorship, as I am going to get a CO for my 175 soon, and my Husband has a work in Melbourne, so Victoria-is the place to be... .

60 weeks and counting !!! It's a shame ...:arghh:

Hi ,

I lodged my Nothern Territory SS application on March 2010, and still no reply. It is already more that 60 weeks. Tried to contact anybody but the answer is always the same-"we have a huge backlog of applications-it will take more time."

Lost hope already, even lodged my own application with DIAC for 175 visa by this time. Even if I get sponsored some day by NT , I will refuse sponsorship, as I am going to get a CO for my 175 soon, and my Husband has a work in Melbourne, so Victoria-is the place to be... .

60 weeks and counting !!! It's a shame ...:arghh:

Jesus, what they are doing in NT? Good luck with the 175, I hope you get it soon. Melbourne sound so much nicer than Darwin (just guessing, never been to oz).

• 4 weeks later...
Guest Irmaal

Hi swjana, I just recently got the answer with a positive outcome, but instead of State Nomination they granted me Regional Sponsorship. It took more than 60 weeks for them to think what kind of Nomination I am eligible for . Turtles think much more quickly than NT immigration officers. I just sent them an email and declined this Sponsorship-I do not need it. It was a waste of time and money.

• 4 weeks later...
Guest aneparty

it's pretty said to know tha NT SS is taking too long specially due to the time limit to apply directly to DIAC next july. I dont know what Australia governmet is thinking they are. It is an amazing place, but those process times and the burocracy are insane.

We are people applying to try a different and better life, not to get stressed with this change.

There is no way to develop a country without people.

Guest aneparty

it's pretty sad to know tha NT SS is taking too long specially due to the time limit to apply directly to DIAC next july. I dont know what Australia governmet is thinking they are. It is an amazing place, but those process times and the burocracy are insane.

We are people applying to try a different and better life, not to get stressed with this change.

• 1 year later...
it's pretty sad to know tha NT SS is taking too long specially due to the time limit to apply directly to DIAC next july. I dont know what Australia governmet is thinking they are. It is an amazing place, but those process times and the burocracy are insane.

20 weeks they said i just applied

Archived