Vetassess motor mechanic passed!!!!!

Guest teresa gale

Guest teresa gale

MY OH GOT CONFIRMATION FROM THE AGENT TODAY HE PASSED HES PRACTICAL ON HES VETASSES ANOTHER HURDLE OUT THE WAY OH GOD WE HAVE BEEN CELEBRATING!!!STILL A LONG WAY TO GO BUT AT LEAST IT IS GOING THE RIGHT WAY!!!!WHAT WILL WE BE LIKE WHEN WE GET THE VISA!!!!!:arghh:

Guest The Pom Queen

That is wonderful news and you are one step closer to your new life down under!!!

Big Hugs

Kate

Hi Congratulations! My hubbie did airconditioning engineer test in Easter Hols and haven't received letter yet. But bursting to say checked out online app. and he was successful. :biglaugh: Been checking since Dawnie told me it shows online. Thanks Dawnie.

Guest proctor3069

Hi congratulations on passing.

I am also a motor mechanic (light vehicle).

We are going out to Oz in May to check it out and then hopefully starting the visa process when we get back.

I just wondered what sort of thing you sent of for the first part of the vetasses and also what will i expect to find/do at the practical part of it.

I read some where that i may need to take photos of myself doing jobs etc.

Also where i work we dont touch auto gear boxes and our elecrical diagnosis is done on a laptop.Will that cause me any problems at the test as i also heard you need to be able to diagnose things using a multi meter?

Also how many days did the test take?

If there is any thing else you can think of that i may need to now and will help that would be great.

Hope you can help me ,

thanks

Darren

Guest teresa gale

thanx 4 congats darren . rather than me trying to type on computer which im **** at!!!!!! ydont you give me a ring on 07752189742 be glad 2explain

Guest proctor3069

Nice one ta for that

I will do that but will wait till i get back from hol to Oz at end of May if thats still ok to call you then.

Who shall i be asking for when i call you ?

Thanks again

Darren

• 6 years later...

Archived