Guest chris_mac

Last to post in this thread WINS!

Guest Guest16631
Told you tink, I am a loner. That is my strength. No one else to worry about. No looking over my shoulder incase any parner tries to do the dirty, such as you did with Munchy. Total focus on the prize. Freckles will get over it eventually, the same as you will get over not winning eventually. :biggrin:

.........good grief.............!

.........there's no need to look over your shoulder......

...........hello.........everybody is way out in front......lol.....!

Freckle knows the score and that is you CDU will not win or even be close. Once you accept that you will be able to move on with your life

Getting to you Munchy, am I? LOL

It is not the size of the dog in the fight, but the size of the fight in the dog.

Nope, this thread is called last to post wins right? So I'm just ensuring that is not you

Edited by munchbaby99

Guest Guest16631

....not much.....

Guest Guest16631

........lol......not with this slow Internet.........!

Must be a slow day? In Wagga Wagga again until Monday.

It is not the size of the dog in the fight, but the size of the fight in the dog.

Guest Ptp113
Must be a slow day? In Wagga Wagga again until Monday.

​Just say Wagga! Everybody will know what you mean

Guest Guest16631

........ok...........no hurry for your place.........toward the back......lol..!

​Just say Wagga! Everybody will know what you mean

You are assuming that everyone is as smart and knowledgeable as you Wendee.

Guest Guest16631

...........last post...!

Really? I did not know that you were giving up tink. :biggrin:

Guest Guest16631

............oh all good things must come to an end.....!

..........will be sad to leave you behind.................but the prize beckons..........lol.....!

Ahhhh well,munchy will be devastated and freckles delighted. And me, you will have to guess about. LOL.

Guest Guest16631

.....you'll have lots of company...........at the back of the queue.....lol....:wink:

.....and IKNWC but......had a mental block.......had to look up how to spell queue.......:embarrassed:

.......now munch will be in the front ......with me ready to take first prize.......:dull:....as you know......:dull:

........freckle........will probably be taking a very respectable 2 nd.....

........and yourself will be amongst the masses............with your lucky bags.......if your lucky....lol......!

I am going to be away for the next few weeks but unless the break cures me of my addiction I will be back to collect my prize.

.....you'll have lots of company...........at the back of the queue.....lol....:wink: .....and IKNWC but......had a mental block.......had to look up how to spell queue.......:embarrassed: .......now munch will be in the front ......with me ready to take first prize.......:dull:....as you know......:dull: ........freckle........will probably be taking a very respectable 2 nd..... ........and yourself will be amongst the masses............with your lucky bags.......if your lucky....lol......!
There you again tink. making the same mistake as what made you backpedal before. Look munch, there she goes again. "with ME ready to take firstprize". You do get a mention of course about being in front, but she omits telling you at what point she whizzes past you to claim HER first prize. When will you ever see sense Munchy.? Edited by Celt Down Under

Guest Guest16631
I am going to be away for the next few weeks but unless the break cures me of my addiction I will be back to collect my prize.

......not sure what 2 nd is tbh...........but should be unclaimed...........cannot see Celt moving any faster......Lol....

........enjoy your break...................do you need a bag carrier btw....?

Guest Guest16631
There you again tink. making the same mistake as what made you backpedal before. Look munch, there she goes again. "with ME ready to take firstprize". You do get a mention of course about being in front, but she omits telling you at what point she whizzes past you to claim HERfirts prize. When will you ever see sense Munchy.?

....goodness Celt........divide and conquer will not work.......!

Enjoy our trip Freckles. I will be not too far behind you in heading off on hols.

......not sure what 2 nd is tbh...........but should be unclaimed...........cannot see Celt moving any faster......Lol....

........enjoy your break...................do you need a bag carrier btw....?

I'm afraid applications for bag carriers closed yesterday but thank you for your interest. While this position is no longer available I do have an opening for someone to post on this thread on my behalf.

....goodness Celt........divide and conquer will not work.......!

The seed of suspicion has already been planted by you tink. All I am doing is watering it. LOL

Guest Ptp113
I'm afraid applications for bag carriers closed yesterday but thank you for your interest. While this position is no longer available I do have an opening for someone to post on this thread on my behalf.

position taken. What's the remuneration package?

Guest Guest16631

......well with you two of on holidays..............it will be too easy.............hopefully some new want to be's ......will join up.....

......just for fun iykwim............lol....!