You're currently viewing the forum as a Guest
register-now-button_orig.png
and join in with discussions   
ask migration questions
message other members

..and much much more!

Guest chris_mac

Last to post in this thread WINS!

Pretty good thanks. Went to high tea yesterday and stuffed myself on little delicacies and then went to the movies today followed by a spot of shopping.

How has yours been?

Keep on telling yourself that cdu. As has been said before, you will not win this thing so you may as well just give up....

Pretty good thanks. Went to high tea yesterday and stuffed myself on little delicacies and then went to the movies today followed by a spot of shopping.

How has yours been?

Pretty quiet, had domestic things to do! Need to pop out to shops later..........if I can be bothered that is.....just catching up on stuff that I have recorded but haven't head a chance to watch yet. My weekends have been pretty hectic up until now.

Pretty quiet, had domestic things to do! Need to pop out to shops later..........if I can be bothered that is.....just catching up on stuff that I have recorded but haven't head a chance to watch yet. My weekends have been pretty hectic up until now.

Its good to have a quiet one sometimes. I have been working really long hours for the last few weeks and a couple of weekends ago I almost slept the entire weekend away. It was wonderfully decadent.

Yeah, I've had a crazy fortnight at work so chilling out is what I need. So I have been having a duvet day although it has extended to a duvet weekend......

Keep on telling yourself that cdu. As has been said before, you will not win this thing so you may as well just give up....

Munch...............I NEVER give up.

It is not the size of the dog in the fight, but the size of the fight in the dog.

Morning to you ... if you haven't read my post elsewhere ... Spring has arrived on the south coast of the UK ... thermal vest removed ! ...

Heard the North Wales was in Autumn already. They decided to skip the rest of Spring and Summer. High winds, heaps of rain and very cold. LOL Enjoy your nice day. It may be the last one you get this year. :biggrin:

It is not the size of the dog in the fight, but the size of the fight in the dog.

Heard the North Wales was in Autumn already. They decided to skip the rest of Spring and Summer. High winds, heaps of rain and very cold. LOL Enjoy your nice day. It may be the last one you get this year. :biggrin:

I live in the middle of the south coast ... the bad weather normally goes over Cornwall / Devon / Ireland / Wales / Scotland ... straight to ScottishStacey's front door ... saying that my thermals will probably have to go back on ! ...

Quite pleasant here today except the strong wind........trying to put Sellotape on a parcel in the boot of your car however does not work in this weather!! Stuck to my face and hair three times, very annoying and luckily it was cheap work stuff so not very sticky otherwise that would have blimming hurt.

Guest Guest16631

.................last post.........!

..................in a forgotten thread....!

​...................everyone must still be busy..............

Not busy. Just lulling you all into thinking that I had given up..............but not a chance of that. LOL

Hey Miss Tink, how are you.

I am not very often on here these days!

Love

Rudi

​x

Wow, all hail queen Rudi, myself and Tink have been trying to keep the minions at bay but some keep coming back! Don't get on this thread as much as I like at the moment as I'm too busy but I still try to make sure no interlopers try to take the crown!

LOL Munchy Babes! I think my crown is well and truly gone!!!

Hope you are well Hun.

Rudi

​x

LOL Munchy Babes! I think my crown is well and truly gone!!!

Hope you are well Hun.

Rudi

​x

I think so, however myself and Tink are a coalition monarchy, we are working together to stop one in particular who keeps coming back like a bad smell......he knows who he is ha ha

Do I needs to come in with an "OFF WITH HIS HEAD" order?

Love

Rudi

​x

I obviously have you worried munchy. Your feeling the pressure. LOL

Did you miss Tink ... it has been quiet ...

Miss who????????? LOL

Do I needs to come in with an "OFF WITH HIS HEAD" order?

Love

Rudi

​x

Rudi, better than you have tried, now get back in your box and keep quiet.:biglaugh:

Guest Guest16631
Hey Miss Tink, how are you.

I am not very often on here these days!

Love

Rudi

​x

.........hello Queen Rudi.......!

..........good to see your post......

............just myself and munch keeping out the tryers.....lol...!

​.............hope to see more of you...........hope alls well............take care........tink x

.........hello Queen Rudi.......!

..........good to see your post......

............just myself and munch keeping out the tryers.....lol...!

​.............hope to see more of you...........hope alls well............take care........tink x

And doing a pretty lousy job of it tink. LOL There is absolutely nothing that you can do to keep me out, or to stop me claiming the prize.

:jiggy: