..and much much more!

Guest chris_mac

Last to post in this thread WINS!

Doing this on the QT

Enjoy the victory guys whoever gets the title

My health and well being is more important to me

A stalker and then a warning

bye...

...IS My Life a Dream? - If It Is I Don't Want to Wake Up...

Guest Guest16631

.........ok munch agree.........your the voice of reason.......

........and stick around PP...............there will always be someone who we do not get along with.....

........but so many more that we do..........

........don't let the few spoil things for the many ...............:hug:....tink x

Doing this on the QT

bye...

:hug: It's only a forum H ... there will always be people we don't particularly like or disagree with, I have thought about stopping coming on loads of times, but I couldn't do it to my friends :wink: seriously I would miss my friends ... The %#^'s are just an annoying and unwanted little bonus ​but as U2 once sang 'don't let the b<>\}_%\ grind you down x x

you would miss us ... x

yes let's see how long he can survive without us .... I give him 48 hours at the most x

Guest Guest16631

...... Lets hope so............or Celt will be the only male on here.....!

........that should scare him off though......lol.....!

Doing this on the QT

bye...

Wowee PP. Have you reported it to the admin? Serious stuff, and not nice at all. Hope your health is OK, as well as that of your Mrs. Drop back in and say Hi now and again. Take care, and stay safe always. Frank.

It is not the size of the dog in the fight, but the size of the fight in the dog.

Keep dreaming tink. You will need a larger gang than 3 to scare me off. LOL

It is not the size of the dog in the fight, but the size of the fight in the dog.

Guest Guest16631

.......mmmmmm........we'll see.........lol..!

Sure will Who will the next to go of you and your gang? Munch was teetering the other day. LOL

Guest Guest16631

........munch will never leave........

.........too much time and effort spent on here......

..........she tbh is the stronger one........

...........I'm ......stubborn......lol....,,!

Thing is, your a partnership of sorts, and arguments develop, you women get touchy, start thinking things are being said about you, you dwell on things, you have never had serious competition, whereas I am a loner, do not depend on anyone, no agreements, no body to argue with me, to wear me down, and I will play on your weakness's, and that is why I will WIN. LOL

Guest Guest16631

......yada .....yada.........yada................we have no weaknesses.......!

......yada .....yada.........yada................we have no weaknesses.......!

i do Tink! Mine is ......

Shoes :wink: ......

LOL............you have, but will not admit it. LOL

Guest Guest16631
i do Tink! Mine is ......

Shoes :wink: ......

.......that's a strength shoes.................!

Guest Guest16631
LOL............you have, but will not admit it. LOL

..........such as............:skeptical:

..........do tell............:rolleyes:

.......that's a strength shoes.................!

Thank you :wubclub: just off out now to take those specs back, catch you all later, please behave yourselves x

Sure will Who will the next to go of you and your gang? Munch was teetering the other day. LOL

Do t think so! You are sorely mistaken

Thing is, your a partnership of sorts, and arguments develop, you women get touchy, start thinking things are being said about you, you dwell on things, you have never had serious competition, whereas I am a loner, do not depend on anyone, no agreements, no body to argue with me, to wear me down, and I will play on your weakness's, and that is why I will WIN. LOL

All I hear is blah blah blah to that commebt

I take it you are referring to the first part of my comment munchy. And you are right. That is all that you girls do. Blah blah and more blah. LOL

Edited by Celt Down Under

P-L-E-A-S-E (insert attitude and condescending tone here)

I not only compete in a mans world I wipe the floor with them. And as to us ladies squabbling amongst ourselves - ha. We stand united (until we chase you away anyway) :wink:

Ahhh ahhhh Freckles, your comment only reinforces what I am saying. LOL.............. "We stand united (until we chase you away anyway)".....................And Freckles, what happens if in the unlikely event that I should stop posting on this thread? Your comment implies that once that happens, the claws will come out and the hissing will start at each other. LOL. See girls, your your own worse enemies. A coalition of the unwilling. Smile at one another. Write nice things about one another. BUT, with one hand behind your backs with a knife in it, just waiting for the chance to do the dirty on your "partners". tink made the same mistake a while ago, then had to backtrack and grovel to munchy when she mentioned "HER" prize, and I of course pointed it out to munchy. LOL. Wonder what your "partners" will make of your comment. LOL

Guest Guest16631

........lol.......divide and conquer ..............Celt.........?

.........it'll never work.......lol....!

tink............the cracks are already appearing in the coalition. You have not denied what I wrote. LOL.