register-now-button_orig.png
and join in with discussions   
ask migration questions
message other members

..and much much more!

Guest chris_mac

Last to post in this thread WINS!

Guest liverpoolollie
Well, I'll let u have last post for now, but only because I really need to go to sleep......

thanks.

there will be NO stealing going on during my watch!!!!

Love

Rudi

x

Love

Rudi

x

I have learnt the hard way, Rudi will always win :cry: You are going to have to wait until I can buy more coins now as each game I play only gives me between 200 and 600 so it's going to be a long time.

If you are depressed you are living in the past. If you are anxious you are living in the future. If you are at peace you are living in the present.

Well you keep practising Kate....AND KEEP OFF THIS THREAD :laugh:

Love

Rudi

x

PS I played 4 games last night - first one got me $200+k, 2nd 100+k and then I got a cats eye and did rubbish and was still under the 300K mark and then on the very next game the Phoenix appeared........and I got in the 600s - but he did only give me 5000 back!

Well you keep practising Kate....AND KEEP OFF THIS THREAD :laugh:

Love

Rudi

x

PS I played 4 games last night - first one got me $200+k, 2nd 100+k and then I got a cats eye and did rubbish and was still under the 300K mark and then on the very next game the Phoenix appeared........and I got in the 600s - but he did only give me 5000 back!

I was doing very well with my coin credit and then the Phoenix appeared 6 times in a row so I just HAD to take advantage, but now I am left with 17,000 coins not enough for anything.

If you are depressed you are living in the past. If you are anxious you are living in the future. If you are at peace you are living in the present.

The advantage of playing on the iphone is that it doesn't appear too often.......but you do have to make good use of it when it does appear!!!

Guest Guest16631

......do share........I need that many coins..........:shocked:.............even if its only virtual...........please..........!!!!:smile:

Love

Rudi

x

S'alright, I was just trying to put the new kid off......... Couldn't let them have the last word before I went to bed.

The advantage of playing on the iphone is that it doesn't appear too often.......but you do have to make good use of it when it does appear!!!

Woohoo I'm beating you on two things now, on here and on Blitz :tongue:

Oh dear have u got yourself addicted to bejewelled??? I've been thru that addiction too. Unfortunately my latest addiction is slotomania hd on the iPad...........can't put it down aaaaarrrrrrgggggghhhhhh

Guest natalies mum

tis meeeeeeeeeee

Guest JK2510

Has anybody tried temple run?

Hellloooooo!! I'm here!! Been busy watching my middle princess play netball this weekend!

Hope you are all well!

Love

Rudi

x

hey hey

Manager of NSW, GM (Go Matilda) Tax

Chartered Accountant ACA Bsc

IELTS 18/02 ICAA 05/04 NSW SS 26/04 176 lodged 02/05 CO 14/05 Granted 30/05

hey hey

Welcome, but be warned queen Rudi may not be so welcoming.....she likes to eat newbies for breakfast