Guest Paul Davy

Northern soul in Adelaide - May 9th!!

Guest Paul Davy

For those who were too busy at Clipsal or the Fringe last time round – this time you’ve no excuse!

Adelaide Soul City is back at Cushdy at the west end of Hindley Street. Saturday 9th May. 8.00pm til late.

Still free entry!

Still the best place in town for Northern Soul, Motown, 6T’s, 7T’s and crossover soul on a great dance floor in a fantastic venue.

Don’t miss it!!

Why don't you post it in Poms in Adelaide too?:jiggy:

Jo, Ged & Bella the cat. We all arrived on 8/1/09 from Oldham, Gtr Manchester. Lived in Findon, SA then built in Seaford Meadows. Brian the Aussie dog joined our family on 5/4/11. Life here is all we expected and more.:v_SPIN:

Guest Paul Davy

Thanks mate - just done it!

See you there?

Cheers,

Paul

Yeah might give it a look thanks for that.

Jo, Ged & Bella the cat. We all arrived on 8/1/09 from Oldham, Gtr Manchester. Lived in Findon, SA then built in Seaford Meadows. Brian the Aussie dog joined our family on 5/4/11. Life here is all we expected and more.:v_SPIN:

Guest Ju and Rob

Hi Paul, What a touch that there are some people keeping the faith!!! Just got here last Friday and unfortunately just found out about your do tonight......would love to come to the next event....all my old mates from YUK SC who were at leaving do in London were way ahead of me and informed me that there was a N.Soul scene going on here.....must admit thought they were winding me up! Would love to catch up........been on scooter runs since tender age of 16 and always loved the Music ! Got to own up to the fact that was a mod in the revival years!!! **** sound like I'm 60, am only 40 and still got the faith!! Anyway would be a real kick and scream to meet up with some people that like some good old fashion Wigan kickers!! See you soon!

Juliex

Hi Paul, What a touch that there are some people keeping the faith!!! Just got here last Friday and unfortunately just found out about your do tonight......would love to come to the next event....all my old mates from YUK SC who were at leaving do in London were way ahead of me and informed me that there was a N.Soul scene going on here.....must admit thought they were winding me up! Would love to catch up........been on scooter runs since tender age of 16 and always loved the Music ! Got to own up to the fact that was a mod in the revival years!!! **** sound like I'm 60, am only 40 and still got the faith!! Anyway would be a real kick and scream to meet up with some people that like some good old fashion Wigan kickers!! See you soon!

Juliex

Mod revival ,plastics more like, into scrots with our kid ,his was immaculate more mirrors than a fly as eyes . Samanthas Sheffield fri . Wigan sat urday early 70`s good job for fat friends lol

KTF

Mally

Here at last:jiggy:

SUFC life not a pastime

I limit myself to 2 drinks a day, I`m now 10 years in front make that 15

Guest Paul Davy

Hi Julie, well you're doing pretty well compared to us - we didn't find the scene here for 18 months! You're amongst friends, we're the same age and from the London mod scene (Sneakers era) so no apologies needed! :cool: We play a good mix of sounds not just northern - motown, 6Ts, 7Ts, Crossover, R&B - there are a lot of soul-starved Poms in Adelaide and we try to cater for them all. It was a kicking night last night with over 70 people in - they're a great crowd. We look forward to seeing you there next time - diary it in June 20th, 8pm til the punters stop dancing!

Take care, Sian & Paul

Juliex