Book Club

Guest hartleys

Guest hartleys

Hi Everyone,

We are organising a book club in the Rockingham/Mandurah area.

Its a great way to meet new friends, have a glass or two of wine, a few nibbles and a bit of a chat about books (if we get round to it) lol.

If your interested pm me and will get back to you with details, max of 12 people to meet once a month during the week.

Lisa

• 2 weeks later...
Hi Everyone,

We are organising a book club in the Rockingham/Mandurah area.

Its a great way to meet new friends, have a glass or two of wine, a few nibbles and a bit of a chat about books (if we get round to it) lol.

If your interested pm me and will get back to you with details, max of 12 people to meet once a month during the week.

Lisa

Hi, Could you give me some more details about your club please? We've been in Port Kennedy for 6 months now and I'd love to meet some people that live around here.

• 1 month later...
Guest Misty

Th Book Club had it's first meeting last night - and it was great - thanks Lisa. Looking forward to the next one, and to reading my book!

Cheryl xx

Th Book Club had it's first meeting last night - and it was great - thanks Lisa. Looking forward to the next one, and to reading my book!

Cheryl xx

From what I hear - there wasn't much talk about books last night........ :biglaugh:

More like "the wine club", hope your ears werent burning too much Tim, Lol

Hee Hee - Being a Mere Mortal Male - Even I'm not privvy to the "inner sanctum" of the book club (with wine)

Guest Ozchick

Huge thanks for organising it Lisa. I had a brilliant time! What a great bunch!

Looking forward to the next one!

Tim - It's secret woman's business and also more of a wine & gossip club (with books!)

Bobs xx

Archived