meet ups in canberra

Guest Squem

Hey!

Well i would love to but i'm not there yet :-(

But I agree there doesnt seem to be many social gatherings on here for Canberra!

Emma

Guest Squem

Not sure yet - we got our visa about 3 weeks ago!

Hopefully by the end of the year :-)

How long have you been there?

• 4 months later...
Guest sunshine100

Hi, I saw your posting and wondered if there are any more 'meets' happening soon?? Im from the UK and would like to try and meet some people!!

Cheers

• 10 months later...
Guest errol flynn

Bumped this up as, now we've arrived and I did threaten to say hello to fellow Brits in Canberra, we'd like to meet up with anyone who fancies a drink and a chat, especially if you want to share your experiences. :biggrin:

Kindest regards

Errol.

Guest Jonpcraven

Hello all

me and my wife are new to canberra and would love to meet up

were in Dickson, so if someone wants to arrange a date and time let's put an event on this website calander.

Guest errol flynn

OK Peeps. Does anyone know somewhere pleasant to meet in Canberra, preferably near the lake as I guess that is central for most people. If someone can suggest a venue I will suggest a date, 31st July, and I'll put it in the calendar too!!

If I haven't seen any suggestions by early next week I'll even decide on a venue but don't blame me if it's naff!!

Come on...answers on a virtual postcard please. :tongue:

Guest Jonpcraven

I'm up for any location just put it in the calender and count me and my wife in for the 31 July

Guest errol flynn

Hmmm...not too much feedback for this weekend. Thanks for responding anyway guys. I'm going to suggest next weekend as my other half, a nurse, unfortunately has to work a shift.

So, 6th August anyone??

Kind regards

Errol.

Guest Jonpcraven

I won't be able to make the 6th but keep this thread going and we can arrange future meetings.

Guest errol flynn
Just so you know, there is another meet being arranged for around the 11th, why not just have 2 meets at the same time

I'm happy with that. Where are the details of the meet?? :spinny:

Archived