Plumbing Practical Passed!! Whoo Hoo!!

Guest Shreen

Guest Shreen

If anyone did the Vetassess assessment in London last week I would check the website as we checked ours this morning and my o/h passed!! We are so pleased and can finally move on in the next stage of the process!

I wish everyone else luck who are waiting for their results!:biggrin:

Guest Mylady's O/H
If anyone did the Vetassess assessment in London last week I would check the website as we checked ours this morning and my o/h passed!! We are so pleased and can finally move on in the next stage of the process!

WELL DONE !!!!!!!! AND CONGRATS!!!!!!!:wink:

Don't get too drunk now !!!!!!!

Goodluck with your next step!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Guest audz in oz

hello, congrats on you passing your assesment, im just new to the site, we are trying to emigrate but my husband doesnt have proof of his skills on paper (he's a butcher) He's going to have to travel to oz to do an assement to get the aqf3 certificate so that he can pass this on to the TRA,

i was wondering if this is what hyou have had to do in london? and if you dont mind would you also give me an idea how much it cost you? i would be grateful for this, and Congrats again on your pass.

take care

Audz in oz

Archived