when the second instalment for visa 175 should be paid ??

Guest masaad

Guest masaad

hi everybody...

my spouse has some problems with IELTS test, so does anyone know when the second instalment (2925 AUD) must be paid to the DIAC ? at the beginning of the processing or after the visa is granted ?

I'm afraid to wait again for another test of IELTS, this will waste allot of time, and till know my profession is still in the CSL but who knows what will happen:chatterbox:

Hi

I'm not sure what you mean.

If you need the IELTS test in your application, then you should take it and put the results with your 175 application otherwise they won't process it.

Our 175 visa application cost $2105 I think. Just one payment.

I hope this helps (or I've got confused)

Good luck

Sue x

Guest proud2beaussie

If you are required to pass the IELTS exam in order to qualify for the visa you need to pay the second installment before the visa can be granted.

The 1st instalment of the Visa Application Charge must be paid at the time of application.

The 2nd instalment of the Visa Application Charge for dependents aged 18 years or over with less than functional English must be paid before the visa is granted

Professionals and other Skilled Migrants Visa Charges - Outside Australia

Guest masaad

yeah it's 2105 AUD for the main applicant which is me and I already passes IELTS and got positive assessment results from engineers australia, but for my dependant i must pay 2925 if she didn't pass the IELTS, so what i'm not sure about is when exactly the DIAC will take this amount ? in other words..they will ask for this money if they are going to grant me the visa or they will take this instalment no matter what will be their decision about the visa ??

thanks

• 7 years later...
yeah it's 2105 AUD for the main applicant which is me and I already passes IELTS and got positive assessment results from engineers australia, but for my dependant i must pay 2925 if she didn't pass the IELTS, so what i'm not sure about is when exactly the DIAC will take this amount ? in other words..they will ask for this money if they are going to grant me the visa or they will take this instalment no matter what will be their decision about the visa ??

thanks

Please please, tell me when the DIAC OR DIBP will take the second installment?

I'm facing the same issue.

Archived