Guest Midlanders

Celebraties children names ARRRRRRRRR

Guest Midlanders

Watching Chris Moyles show last night and heard that Jamie Oliver and his miss'es had a new baby girl last week and they named her .... wait for it

Petal Blossom Rainbow

How ridiculous it that........... Why are these celebs naming their kids with the most stupid of names.

Surely they are just tryin now do out do each other... and hence they are not thinking ahead on how much other kids will take the mickey out of her at school, whether she goes to a private school or not and how embarrased she will be as she get older with a name like that.

You can just picture a scene in her life ....... Poor child....... :frown:

Guest DJorgio
Watching Chris Moyles show last night and heard that Jamie Oliver and his miss'es had a new baby girl last week and they named her .... wait for it

Petal Blossom Rainbow

How ridiculous it that........... Why are these celebs naming their kids with the most stupid of names.

Surely they are just tryin now do out do each other... and hence they are not thinking ahead on how much other kids will take the mickey out of her at school, whether she goes to a private school or not and how embarrased she will be as she get older with a name like that.

You can just picture a scene in her life ....... Poor child....... :frown:

OMG: Really, it is ridiculous, the only place in some world that name would fit in nicely is My little pony land, the care bare world or strawberry shortcakes town...

Jamie and his misses must be experimenting with psychedelic ingredients with his new bangers and mash recipe i think.. lol poor kids:goofy:

Guest Mylady's O/H

Midlanders, don't you worry about her,she will be fine,born with a silver spoon in her mouth!! I worry about my Kids,I work my ass off and all they have had is a plastic spoon in their mouths.

I have no respect for Celebs.Let me explain why! I believe if a man eats more than he can eat,he its another mans food.Do these people sh.t icecream? NO !!!!

There are far better Kooks in the world - they know this !! They made a pact with the devil and part of the deal was that they name her,what was it again? Some flower bloddy name!!

SHOULD THAT NOT TELL US A LITTLE ABOUT THESE PEOPLE?

I say to you all, keep feeding their pockets. I'TS A SAD WORLD.

Guest Midlanders

the only place in some world that name would fit in nicely is My little pony land, the care bare world or strawberry shortcakes town...

Jamie and his misses must be experimenting with psychedelic ingredients with his new bangers and mash recipe i think.. lol poor kids:goofy:

Think they both need to spend some more time digging the organic garden and do some real work, as they have certainly lost the pot.. oops plot.

Perhaps she will become another Alan Titmarsh and grow plants for a living and have a reality show of her own....... hahahahhahahh I think her name will then fit in nicely .......pmsl....... Petals Oliver ... cannot stop laughing at this one..

Guest Squem

Ha ha ha what a stupid name!

But to be fair.. Petal on its own isn't too bad... It's the Blossom Rainbow bit i find hilarious!

And mylady's oh totally agree with you about celebs! However there are some celebs that do alot of good for the world but more often than not they are just money grabbing idiots!

Oh and don't even get me started on footballers haha

Guest Midlanders
Ha ha ha what a stupid name!

Totally agree Emma - you wouldnt name your fish with a stupid name like than... hahahah

Oh and don't even get me started on footballers haha

I agree em, whats next with these lot as well. I think they are all fecin knob heads and have lost the plot as well. why would you name your kids where they are conceived like the beckhams have done. My daughter was conceived in Greece after a drunken binge and falling off the loo. hahahhahhhahhaha

but did I name her made in a greece loo ............ mmmmmm dont think so..

I say to these wanna b's and soon will be has been's - get a flippin life and do something worthwhile to make a mark on the world in a postive way. Perhaps your name will last longer in history.!!!!!

Guest Midlanders
ha ha ha ha Midlanders.. there are worse ones then Petal.. check these out lol

50 craziest celebrity baby names - Times Online

Lol emma

Some are totally wacko.............. perhaps I should of done a threat asking whats the most stupidest name can you come up with .... lol

So here goes, tinkerbell pertunia moonstone or tangerine orange blossom pmsl

Guest Squem

I personally like the ones that have mixed their two names to make a new one... so with that in mind... my child shall be called...

Jeffemiare - if a boy

Emeffer - if a girl

hahahaha!

Mad list!!

But I have to say I think at least Frank Zappa's kids can hold their heads up with the names Dweezil and Moon Unit because they were born in the 60's. The closest these modern 'celebs' get to mind altering is guzzling a Pepsi Max after Yoga errrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr

Sue x

IELTS, ACS RPL, Feb 26th 09 175 online lodged

Guest Emcooper

i had a good giggle at those names, especially moxie crimefighter LOLOL

Honestly im all for unique names and all but that really made me laugh

Trouble is i t`s not just celebrities now is it - your average Joe is calling his kids Mazda or Heavenly Jade now too - when I worked in the Benefits Agency we came across some right strange ones.

The people who reach the top of the tree, are only those who haven`t got the qualifications to detain them at the bottom.

Peter Ustinov

Guest snow white

the amount of times ive heard the average joe shout mercedes or paris is a joke why would the average joe pick such stupid names for their kids??? beyond me

LESLEY X

think the name petal is nice-couldn't really call her something' normal' with sisters called flowery names daisy + poppy!

neilo

Guest Andy

I always think the the more of a prat the celebrity is the more likely they are to pick a stupid name. Step forward prize nob head Chris Martin and his dopey bird who named their child Apple.:arghh:

Its not just the celebrities with crazy stupid names, My eldest went to school with girls named :- Fergana and uranus, At our school now we have a poor little boy named Angel!

About a year ago my friends dog named willow was preggie and he was talking about her in the play ground, when another mum came up to us having a right go as she thought we were taking the pee out of her new born baby, who was called Willow, The mind boggles lol

Oz is Beautiful, but the uk is home :wubclub:

Returned to Bournemouth 20th August 2010

Guest Squem
Its not just the celebrities with crazy stupid names, My eldest went to school with girls named :- Fergana and uranus, At our school now we have a poor little boy named Angel!

About a year ago my friends dog named willow was preggie and he was talking about her in the play ground, when another mum came up to us having a right go as she thought we were taking the pee out of her new born baby, who was called Willow, The mind boggles lol

Sorry but i know everyone else wants to ask so i'm going too...

ARE YOU TAKING THE P*SS?! hahaha! I can not believe for one second that someone would name their son Angel lol haha :laugh:

Sorry but i know everyone else wants to ask so i'm going too...

ARE YOU TAKING THE P*SS?! hahaha! I can not believe for one second that someone would name their son Angel lol haha :laugh:

Honest truth Emma, His name is Angel lol, And trust me, he is far from it!!!!:wacko:

Guest Squem
Honest truth Emma, His name is Angel lol, And trust me, he is far from it!!!!:wacko:

O.M.G hahahaha!

What idiots named him that lol

O.M.G hahahaha!

What idiots named him that lol

His Dumb mother lol!! Filling short of a sarnie that one!:wacko:

Guest AndyandYvonneD

CONGRATS ON VETASSESS!!!!!!WWHHHHOOOO

GOTA RUSH ONLY GOT 1 MIN LEFT, TELL DAZ WELL DONE

GET OVER HERE SOON GIRL ITS FANTASTIC, MOVE INTO RENTAL TOMORROW MORNING AND CAR GETTING US ROUND

GOTA GO YVONNE AND ANDY xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx