6 days and (sleepless) nights to go....

Guest HomeAlone

Guest HomeAlone

Hi all...had all my leaving drinks and meals over the easter weekend. Once the last people had left on sunday I sat down and realised that its no going back now! Its all quite overwhelming. I land in Perth next tuesday. If anyone is about and fancies a drink to keep me from going insane in my hotel room, I'd love to hear from you.

I'm also way too far away to meet up for a beer, but...

When we were in the same position (house sold, things shipped, bags packed, staying in a hotel) we went out and did the tourist thing (in our case in London). Some of them we'd done before, other things we'd never tried despite 30 years of living in the southeast.

It gave us some good memories (and even some photos) to take with us on the plane!

Bob

Guest DJorgio

We also just want to wish you all the best, flying tomorrow right, for what its worth you have made the right choice, there is so much here for you to experience.

Bon voyage....

Guest guest17301

Hey! Not sure if you're male or female but lots of us in Perth to help welcome you, sure we can organise something...keep in touch and let us know when you're free. Enjoy the flight.

Guest JoanneHattersley

It will fly by until you get to the airport.

When your bags have gone, you have gone through departures, shopped in Duty Free.........sit down, get a BIG drink and breathe!! The main part is over! You`re on the home straight now!! lol!

Good Luck, have a safe and pleasant flight.

xxx

Guest HomeAlone

Hey, all your kind words have made me feel much better...Thank you..I'll let you know how it goes and see you on the other side...PERTH HERE WE COME!!

Archived