Guest guitar67

plumbers in perth

Guest guitar67

Hi everyone, this is my first post so here goes,can anyone help with regards to plumbing in oz.I have been plumbing 11 years in the uk and have NVQ level 2.Been on the vetassess website and dont feel qualified enough.Never done site work ,currently bathroom fitting with tiling etc. plenty experiance in everything else but worried about the paper and practical assessments,any advive would be most apprieciated.:smile:

Guest guitar67

Many thanks ottg, will check it out:jiggy:

Guest guitar67

Hi all,anybody used thinkingaustralia as an agent to get to oz and what were they like.good/bad.My wife seems to find them ok ,me im not so sure.any experiences of them would help me decide.CHEERS IN ADVANCE.....:elvis:

I went to an expo held by thinking australia in Bromsgrove and we didn't use them in the end. I had this gut feeling that they were not that great.

The main chap Darrell is a very charasmatic person, but I felt that he was not quite up to speed, more reacting rather than preparing for any changes.

We are using Trueblue migration, my husband did some research on them and things are going well. They are based in Perth.

My husband is also a plumber and again he had only got certificates to NVQ Level 2. He has managed to prepare his portfolio and passed his vetassess practical, we are just waiting on the case officer now.

If you need any assistance feel free to PM me or my husband, he goes by the name of MJ76.

Regards Kelly

x x x

Kelly 27 (Solicitor) Martin 32 (Plumber)

Martin has a 175 visa application in progress

Trade Profile sent on 16th June 2008

Guest guitar67

Thanks will do.im also a plumber level 2.let us know how you get on.

Guest mikeskinner1272

Im using a company called Wessex Migration, they are based down in Poole...Was put onto them by 2 mates of mine who are alreadt out in Oz....They are superb, if you call they pick up the phone, if you e-mail they normally answer that day......Well worth there money. Im just about to take my pracrical exam....Nervous as hell.

Good luck with your application.

Mike