SUMMARY: Spouse Visa Processing times OFFSHORE-UK. Please add your Stats.

Guest sr1992

If I had only said it earlier... My visa was granted yesterday!!! Just under 7 months, completely unexpected! Woohoo!!

Congratulations to you & others that have recently passed the post. Good news for all, maybe a few more today seeing it's Friday:wink:

Congratulations to you & others that have recently passed the post. Good news for all, maybe a few more today seeing it's Friday:wink:

If it helps anyone, my email came through at 16:30... I don't remember ever sending a relevant work email after 4pm ever, so kudos to them for actually granting it so late in the day. Hehe.

If it helps anyone, my email came through at 16:30... I don't remember ever sending a relevant work email after 4pm ever, so kudos to them for actually granting it so late in the day. Hehe.

Wow, wish I'd had your job. All my office jobs (which have been largely government jobs) have required me to work till at least 5 or 5.30, and if sending emails was part of the job I'd have to do it......!

Wow, wish I'd had your job. All my office jobs (which have been largely government jobs) have required me to work till at least 5 or 5.30, and if sending emails was part of the job I'd have to do it......!

I thought the same. [emoji1]

Coming back to the original subject, my grant came through mid afternoon too.

Visa granted today!!! Just under 10 months for us... Straight to a subclass 100. Hearts were pounding opening the email!! We had to obtain an Australian Police Certificate (in addition to the UK one) unexpectantly - that was uploaded on 19th Jan and three days later, voila!! Good luck to all those still waiting... Patience is a virtue ☺️ And now, champagne.

Very positive to read Many people are getting Visa's in about 7 months! We nearly had heart failure, when we were told 9-14 months processing time.

We submitted on 1st of December, and have so much to organise, Selling the house and getting the cats read for travel, really unsure if we should put the house on the market before my husbands visa is granted?

Very positive to read Many people are getting Visa's in about 7 months! We nearly had heart failure, when we were told 9-14 months processing time.

We submitted on 1st of December, and have so much to organise, Selling the house and getting the cats read for travel, really unsure if we should put the house on the market before my husbands visa is granted?

Tomorrow is exactly 7 months for me so hopefully next week is my week :smile: I'm not sure I would personally put the house on the market yet I haven't put any notice into work or anything yet but it does look like everythings moving quicker so can't hurt to start planning!! all the best of luck!

oh my god its all too exciting! It soooo great to see all these grants coming through! yay! 7 months and 1 week for me almost! hopefully im close, i do have a feeling im in the hard basket though :S

Just to add my two cents worth... I live in Oz and most public servants here finish at 3:30 - 4:30! so thank god its being processed in London where they seem to work later hey!