SUMMARY: Spouse Visa Processing times OFFSHORE-UK. Please add your Stats.

Guest sr1992

My visa was granted yesterday afternoon. I've been granted the permanent 100 subclass straight away too. I still can't quite believe it!

The visa was granted in a day less than seven months, which is really impressive even considering the flurry of other grants on here.

Edited by Maverick
Removed application signature

My visa was granted yesterday afternoon. I've been granted the permanent 100 subclass straight away too. I still can't quite believe it!

The visa was granted in a day less than seven months, which is really impressive even considering the flurry of other grants on here.

Fantastic news. Exciting stuff. [emoji106]

How does that work getting the 100 straight away also then? I was told I have to wait a further two years for that? Although I have also heard that those two years can commence from the day of application lodgment?

Fantastic news. Exciting stuff. [emoji106]

How does that work getting the 100 straight away also then? I was told I have to wait a further two years for that? Although I have also heard that those two years can commence from the day of application lodgment?

if you have been in a de facto relationship for more than 3 years or 2 years with children you dont have to wait the two years. and yes it starts form date of lodgement :)

if you have been in a de facto relationship for more than 3 years or 2 years with children you dont have to wait the two years. and yes it starts form date of lodgement :)

Ah I see. Thanks. I have been with my partner for three years and have lived together for for just over two. I have children but they are from a previous marriage. So let's see what happens!!

So nice to hear everyone's good news. A long way to go for me still but love hearing about others peoples successful applications. [emoji4]

Maybe be give a nudge , so they aren't forgetting you , does make you wonder how they do it all, especially with you being before them that got granted. :wink:

I'm not stressing.

I'd just love to know how they process them because I'm imaging head immigration office saying ok you can grant 10 today...and the staff throwing all the applications in the air and the first 10 they catch get a grant.....or maybe the applications are pinned to a dartboard??

Hi everyone just found this forum wish i had looked 7 months ago!! After seeing everyone grants coming through so early I'm really hopeful now. My application was lodged 25th June and my case officer is Dxx anyone else have any experience with him? :)

Edited by MaggieMay24
Removed CO name - initials only please

Well well, another grant here!!!! Got the expected 100 thankfully. Very exciting....now for the hard work of organising! As it has co e through so much earlier than expected we are going to try to go in Sept so that our eldest doesn't need to start school here! (we had resigned ourselves into her going to a school here that we aren't happy with for a year)

Good luck everyone!

Whooooo doing the happy dance well done see knew you would get it . So pleased for you all

Well well, another grant here!!!! Got the expected 100 thankfully. Very exciting....now for the hard work of organising! As it has co e through so much earlier than expected we are going to try to go in Sept so that our eldest doesn't need to start school here! (we had resigned ourselves into her going to a school here that we aren't happy with for a year)

Good luck everyone!

we only got a first name, and the email address supplied was a link to the service centre!!

Thats what I thought too, and asked here. There are two initials in the reference part with your application name and number in it. The first should be the same as the first name you got, second their surname. That's the CO.

Partner Visa Subclass 100 granted today, one of the happiest days of my life.

I was actually dreading coming on here to tell you all in case Nollie's hadn't been granted! Congratulations!

ha ha that made me chuckle, many congrats, I am so happy I could burst about our grant...

I just got my grant letter this morning and we have our Visa!

Good luck everyone else, it does seem like the timescales have now gone to about 7-8 months. Now on to the next tasks for our new life down under!

Congratulations.

Edited by Maverick

Good luck everyone! ?

Congratulations @Bound4Tassie! You were one of those whose grant I've been watching for all along. We applied two days apart.

My wife and I are planning to move in September or October and, as you said, I was expecting to have a lot less time to plan than this. Luckily the date of first entry is in December so we have plenty of time.

Im wondering whether all of these 6 and 7 month grants are for people who are going straight to the 100! could it be they are getting the easy ones out first?

No, it doesn't work like that.

I've seen people waiting for the 100 longer than those for the 309.