SUMMARY: Spouse Visa Processing times OFFSHORE-UK. Please add your Stats.

Guest sr1992

Some June applications before and after mine have been granted. Seemingly very quickly after uploading the last piece of evidence. I'm just intrigued as to how their system works...like how can someone who applied in April with a straightforward case still not have a grant notice but end of June ones have. There seems no logic ...i wonder what their system is!

I'd not try to second guess them tbh. There is no logic to it and if you try to sit and puzzle it you only end up getting more frustrated.

This is partly why I say to people to try not to pay too much mind to other peoples grants and to work to the official timeline. Then if their own visa does come early its a bonus :) If it doesn't, they can't be too disappointed.

Nope still waiting ......

We have been assigned a CO this week - so maybe they are being released from those at the front of the queue... just a thought nollie. I know, no rhyme or reason to how this works other than recommended processing times, still states 10-14mths. The gains we make from this thread like information and support can be tainted by seeing other grants progress - great for sure 'cause at some point it will be our turn & then on to the next challenge! This bit is pants & thats before get to oz:wink:.

I would like to do a nudge, we front loaded our application, there is a discrepancy that I need to clarify with CO - I used the automated form with drop boxes to try to make contact - is this right the https://www.border.gov.au/about/corporate/information/forms/online/australian-immigration-enquiry-form-for-europe-english

I am not convinced I am in the right place, it says contact Europe service centre. They haven't made it very idiot proof. The onus is very much on you to do the work. If this form isn't right - the right email link would be appreciated. Knowing my luck I've probably sent my medical query to Tim Peake on the international Space Station - good job it's not about my personables:laugh:

We have been assigned a CO this week - so maybe they are being released from those at the front of the queue... just a thought nollie. I know, no rhyme or reason to how this works other than recommended processing times, still states 10-14mths. The gains we make from this thread like information and support can be tainted by seeing other grants progress - great for sure 'cause at some point it will be our turn & then on to the next challenge! This bit is pants & thats before get to oz:wink:.

I would like to do a nudge, we front loaded our application, there is a discrepancy that I need to clarify with CO - I used the automated form with drop boxes to try to make contact - is this right the https://www.border.gov.au/about/corporate/information/forms/online/australian-immigration-enquiry-form-for-europe-english

I am not convinced I am in the right place, it says contact Europe service centre. They haven't made it very idiot proof. The onus is very much on you to do the work. If this form isn't right - the right email link would be appreciated. Knowing my luck I've probably sent my medical query to Tim Peake on the international Space Station - good job it's not about my personables:laugh:

Bloody get in!!!!! Xx

Partner Visa Subclass 100 granted today, one of the happiest days of my life.

I was actually dreading coming on here to tell you all in case Nollie's hadn't been granted! Congratulations!

Congratulations! I bet you're over the moon, when did you apply? It's great to see people are getting their visa granted faster than they expected (fingers crossed)

Just waiting on on the certificate to come back so can book Aussie passports for kids. Still waiting on his clearance from Middle East, so looks like an extension will be put in on the 29 th Jan , gives us abit more time as got to put house up yet lol

Sounds like you are in a similar position to us! Still waiting for SA police check to come back and not going to be back in time.

Also not in a rush as need to do the same as you - sell house and get kids Aussie passports done (as well as a thousand other things!!!!!). We are looking at going at the end of August which is 12 months after we applied. Not booking or doing anything until we get the visa tho.

I'd not try to second guess them tbh. There is no logic to it and if you try to sit and puzzle it you only end up getting more frustrated.

This is partly why I say to people to try not to pay too much mind to other peoples grants and to work to the official timeline. Then if their own visa does come early its a bonus :) If it doesn't, they can't be too disappointed.

I'm not stressing.

I'd just love to know how they process them because I'm imaging head immigration office saying ok you can grant 10 today...and the staff throwing all the applications in the air and the first 10 they catch get a grant.....or maybe the applications are pinned to a dartboard??

I'm not stressing.

I'd just love to know how they process them because I'm imaging head immigration office saying ok you can grant 10 today...and the staff throwing all the applications in the air and the first 10 they catch get a grant.....or maybe the applications are pinned to a dartboard??

Hey Bound4Tassie I would love to know how it works too, how can some take sooo much longer than others! it doesnt seem to be a first come first served type thing hey!

Im thinking my case isnt straight forward as I had my onshore visa declined so mine could be ages... :S