SUMMARY: Spouse Visa Processing times OFFSHORE-UK. Please add your Stats.

Guest sr1992

That's what I did, so I assume it's correct. Bit nervous to give advice on here, as I could be wrong! It worked for me, though, doing it like that. The medical goes directly to "them". After you attach the police check (which doesn't take long), you then have the horrible wait period, where you're checking your emails every day and driving yourself nuts! Good luck!

I know I'm lucky in that respect...we have no rush for the visa as we're not moving for 18 months or so... and we live together in the UK so don't have to contend with that. Really feel for those couples that wait for months apart. Must be an agonising wait x

Hi! Hoping someone can help.

I misunderstood the process and undertook my medical and police checks before I submitted my visa. On the system, there's a link saying 'View health assessment'. When I click on this, it takes me to a page that says 'Examinations required' with an 'Organise health examinations' link to the questionnaire that I filled in way back when, before I attended the medical. Is this normal or do I need to contact them to confirm that the medical has already been done?

Thanks for any advice.

Hi! Hoping someone can help.

I misunderstood the process and undertook my medical and police checks before I submitted my visa. On the system, there's a link saying 'View health assessment'. When I click on this, it takes me to a page that says 'Examinations required' with an 'Organise health examinations' link to the questionnaire that I filled in way back when, before I attended the medical. Is this normal or do I need to contact them to confirm that the medical has already been done?

Thanks for any advice.

Oh! Just clicked on the 'My Health Declarations' bit and it says 'Health Clearance Provided - no action required' then:

All health examinations required for the specified visa subclass have been finalised. Once this person lodges a visa application, additional health examinations may be requested where circumstances have changed or additional information is provided to the case officer.

So I'm ok?

Sorry - Just so easy to get paranoid that I've messed it up and don't know it!

Oh! Just clicked on the 'My Health Declarations' bit and it says 'Health Clearance Provided - no action required' then:

All health examinations required for the specified visa subclass have been finalised. Once this person lodges a visa application, additional health examinations may be requested where circumstances have changed or additional information is provided to the case officer.

So I'm ok?

Sorry - Just so easy to get paranoid that I've messed it up and don't know it!

So you're fine....as long as your visa is granted in time for you to travel to Aus before the 12 month validity of the health& police checks.

So you're fine....as long as your visa is granted in time for you to travel to Aus before the 12 month validity of the health& police checks.

@markp: The estimated processing time for the partner visas is currently 10-14 months... So you may end up needing to get new health and police checks done later.

Hi all, especially as lots of police clearance chat, I was filling in my form tonight and went to put in that I had a CO, name, ref no etc but I have no email address for CO, and the website address is all that I could find which the police check form wouldn't accept. What did people put at that bit? Thanks.

Hi all, especially as lots of police clearance chat, I was filling in my form tonight and went to put in that I had a CO, name, ref no etc but I have no email address for CO, and the website address is all that I could find which the police check form wouldn't accept. What did people put at that bit? Thanks.

I rang up to check what to put for those questions. The answer was to leave them all blank... so I did. Apparently its only required if you want the form sent directly to your CO, which some other countries want.

I rang up to check what to put for those questions. The answer was to leave them all blank... so I did. Apparently its only required if you want the form sent directly to your CO, which some other countries want.

Brilliant! About to fill in the form! Thank you!

Hi all

I completed my medical and I checked the health assessment status on my immiaccount. It says "All health examinations required for the specified visa subclass have been finalised. Processing of this person's visa application can now continue. This will not occur until a case officer investigates the case in line with published processing times for the visa that has been applied for. Do not contact the department about health examinations in the meantime." I take it this means that there was nothing wrong and I just now have to wait? :jiggy:

Edited by Wkdstyle

[h=3]

[/h]

Hi all

• I completed my medical and I checked the health assessment status on my immiaccount. It says "All health examinations required for the specified visa subclass have been finalised. Processing of this person's visa application can now continue. This will not occur until a case officer investigates the case in line with published processing times for the visa that has been applied for. Do not contact the department about health examinations in the meantime." I take it this means that there was nothing wrong and I just now have to wait? :jiggy:

Hi everybody,

We just had our 309 visa granted in just under 8 months! My partner (applicant) is a UK citizen and I am the Australian sponsor. Our timeline is below:

Applied: 14 May 2015

CO Assigned: 25 June 2015

Medical: 18 November 2015

Police Check: 24 November 2015

Granted: 6 January 2015

Throughout the entire process we didn't hear from our CO once. We received a few automatically generated e-mails and that's it. Our application was processed and granted in very quick time for some reason. We uploaded our documents very carefully and grouped relative categories (e.g. bank statements) into one large .pdf in order to help our CO read it all. It also maximises the amount that can be uploaded (I believe it is 60 documents, each with a max file size of 5MB).

Thank you to everybody on here for all your advice and guidance along the way.

Cheers,

B

Hi everybody,

We just had our 309 visa granted in just under 8 months! My partner (applicant) is a UK citizen and I am the Australian sponsor. Our timeline is below:

Throughout the entire process we didn't hear from our CO once. We received a few automatically generated e-mails and that's it. Our application was processed and granted in very quick time for some reason. We uploaded our documents very carefully and grouped relative categories (e.g. bank statements) into one large .pdf in order to help our CO read it all. It also maximises the amount that can be uploaded (I believe it is 60 documents, each with a max file size of 5MB).

Cheers,

B

Congratulations :) fantastic news! hopefully this is a sign of things to come :)

Hi everybody,

Cheers,

B

Congratulations!

Sent from my GT-I9305 using Tapatalk

Hi everybody,

Cheers,

B

Congratulations. How exciting!! [emoji1]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Happy NY everybody. Any ideas on waiting times after medical and police checks been uploaded ?

The processing time for an off shore partner visa is 10-14 months. When you did your medical and police check doesn't really matter in terms of the grant following a set amount of time later IYKWIM.