SUMMARY: Spouse Visa Processing times OFFSHORE-UK. Please add your Stats.

Guest sr1992

Any ideas what, if anything, I should read into this email I've just received from the London office....?

"Dear Client, We are writing regarding your partner migration visa which is being processed at the London office. We can confirm that we are now able to proceed further with your application and you are requested to provide any outstanding information requested made by your case officer within 40 calendar days of this email. If you do not respond to this request within this time frame, a decision will be made on your application based on the information contained on your file"

They have given no clues about what information they're on about!!! I attached the police check to the application, but the doctor said he would send it directly to the department, he was given the HAP number etc. I assume he did this.

Anyone else had an email like this?! Don't know whether to be happy or worried...!

Must've been sending out a batch as I got that email today too. I took it as they're ready for the medical & police checks.

Ps. It does say at the top of the email.....

"This is an automated e-mail and if you have undertaken any requested health or character requirements, please kindly disregard this e-mail.

If you have been contacted by your case officer recently requesting you to do health or character requirements, please refer to the correspondence received previously.

If your application has been finalised, please kindly disregard this e-mail."

....so if you've already sent these things off...just relax!

Edited by Bound4Tassie

Relax????? I think my nerves are shot forever more!!! Yes, medical and checks done in October. Thanks!! X

Ahh, it's a long nerve wracking process. My daughter is feeling the same way, so I'm doing my best to keep her calm. We can't wait to have them here with us in Aus :)

Sent from my GT-I9305 using Tapatalk

I'm using the same agent so can I ask, did u get the grant email direct from immi or did it go to agent then sent on to u? Thanks

It went to the agent first @Jen44.

Partner visa (subclass 309/subclass 100 lodged 02/04/2015, CO (VF) allocated 06/05/2015. Police ACRO Check completed 24/09/2015, Medical Check completed 01/10/2015, currently completing a C100 removal from jurisdiction for my Stepson, looking to locate to Melbourne Berwick area with my family of five in early 2016.

thats fantastic news, congratulations..... Good news for all of us waiting for a pmv ;) marry Christmas ::xmas24::xmas4:

p.s who was yr co?

Sorry, only just read through the whole grant and at the bottom it says:

Gxxxxxx Position Number: 00001523VIC Partner (Temporary) Processing

I'm guessing that might be my CO?

Edited by MaggieMay24
Removed CO name - initials only please

I think whatever your age it's pretty nerve wrecking. I don't think you'll have too long now to wait going by the table we have going in here but who knows!

Our CO called us a few weeks ago to say that everything was ready to go. Unfortunately because we have a time restriction with our wedding date it can only be approved at a certain time to allow me enough to time to enter Aus, get married, and get the application for the next visa in and ready to go. Because we get married in Nov, I can't enter Aus until April so a few more months until our visa is granted!

Must've been sending out a batch as I got that email today too. I took it as they're ready for the medical & police checks.

I got the same email yesterday, so that makes six of us.

I had been waiting to submit my police and medical checks to ensure that I'll have plenty of time to validate the visa once it's granted. Having had the reminder it was clearly time to do both! So I applied for my police certificate yesterday and booked my medical for next week. It's starting to feel more real now!

I got the same email yesterday, so that makes six of us.

I had been waiting to submit my police and medical checks to ensure that I'll have plenty of time to validate the visa once it's granted. Having had the reminder it was clearly time to do both! So I applied for my police certificate yesterday and booked my medical for next week. It's starting to feel more real now!

How long is the time lapse then, for validation? I haven't been able to find that anywhere.

Edited by SandyBlueMountains
Typo

I think whatever your age it's pretty nerve wrecking. I don't think you'll have too long now to wait going by the table we have going in here but who knows!

Our CO called us a few weeks ago to say that everything was ready to go. Unfortunately because we have a time restriction with our wedding date it can only be approved at a certain time to allow me enough to time to enter Aus, get married, and get the application for the next visa in and ready to go. Because we get married in Nov, I can't enter Aus until April so a few more months until our visa is granted!

My my nerves are shot.... Get up check emails, make a cuppa ... Check emails .... On the hour every hour check emails.... Go to bed check emails ahhhhhhhhhhhhhh seriously come on !!!! :wink: