SUMMARY: Spouse Visa Processing times OFFSHORE-UK. Please add your Stats.

Guest sr1992

Application submitted March 2015. Still waiting.

You should chase your CO, I only chased mine on Tuesday this week, and it came yesterday!! Get on the blower! :-)

Partner visa (subclass 309/subclass 100 lodged 02/04/2015, CO (VF) allocated 06/05/2015. Police ACRO Check completed 24/09/2015, Medical Check completed 01/10/2015, currently completing a C100 removal from jurisdiction for my Stepson, looking to locate to Melbourne Berwick area with my family of five in early 2016.

And to u m8, at the start I was thinking tomorrow would be our half way mark but with all these early grants I'm now hoping for 10 month grant..... Fingers crossed :wink:

This 6 months seems to have gone quickly... wait, sorry if it hasn't for you! heres hoping that we will get a nice and early grant like some of the lucky people on here! have a great Christmas and New years :)

This 6 months seems to have gone quickly... wait, sorry if it hasn't for you! heres hoping that we will get a nice and early grant like some of the lucky people on here! have a great Christmas and New years :)

Oh it has gone fast & was just saying that the other day to my H2b. Sad to be spending another Xmas & new year apart but on the up side it will be the last & next year we'll be husband & wife :) meds booked for 29th so looking forward to get them out the way. Hope u & yr family have a fantastic Xmas & new year..... Bring on 2016 :wink:

So, is there any substance to the rumour that visas are granted on a strict first come first served basis? Because it seems that Major Tom applied after me, but he's got his and I'm still waiting. Any clues? Very happy for The Major, just want to know why I'm waiting!! X

No there is not. Its a case by case basis but you are in a queue and will be processed in due course.

This is the thing I try to say to people, work to the 10-14 month grant time and try to try not to pay too much mind to grants of those that lodged when you did. Just because they get theirs does not mean yours will follow just because. Different CO, different work days, different approval day or day working on visa grants, who knows. Grants that come early are great but don't expect it. Then if it does come in before hand, fab. If not you are not left sorely disappointed with the wait.

So, is there any substance to the rumour that visas are granted on a strict first come first served basis? Because it seems that Major Tom applied after me, but he's got his and I'm still waiting. Any clues? Very happy for The Major, just want to know why I'm waiting!! X

When my visa came through, it had my applied date as 24th March, but I thought it was 2nd April, so Go Matilda must of submitted and added details over that week period, so somethings figures are deceiving. Keep you chins up, they will come!! :-)

Partner visa (subclass 309/subclass 100 lodged 02/04/2015, CO (VF) allocated 06/05/2015. Police ACRO Check completed 24/09/2015, Medical Check completed 01/10/2015, currently completing a C100 removal from jurisdiction for my Stepson, looking to locate to Melbourne Berwick area with my family of five in early 2016.

Edited by Major Tom

Well, I chased.....!! And I got a very short, sharp reply, which wasn't from our CO (totally different name) which simply said "your application is in progress. Please be advised parter visa waiting times are 10-14 months. Please be advised the information you are given by the Europe centre will be based on the information you supply. We recommend you do not make any irreversible travel arrangements before you have received the appropriate visa"

So that's told me!

Well, I chased.....!! And I got a very short, sharp reply, which wasn't from our CO (totally different name) which simply said "your application is in progress. Please be advised parter visa waiting times are 10-14 months. Please be advised the information you are given by the Europe centre will be based on the information you supply. We recommend you do not make any irreversible travel arrangements before you have received the appropriate visa"

So that's told me!

i wouldn't take it personally, sounds like the standard reply everyone gets!

So that's told me!

That's the usual response. A CO won't reply to general queries usually these days. Most of those just get a standard reply from whoever is manning the desk IYKWIM.

Hey not sure this is the best place to post this as I'm an onshore applicant but though I'd share my GRANT NOTICE! biggrin.gif

I've been crying with happiness since this morning when I received my grant notice.

Wasn't expecting a grant for another 6 months.

Applied Online, onshore on 26th April 2015. Partner Temp 820

Granted 21st December 2015, just under 8 months. Originally from UK no PMV.

So happy. In the words of my partner "It's a Christmas miracle!"

Hoping that means more grants for everyone else!

Hey not sure this is the best place to post this as I'm an onshore applicant but though I'd share my GRANT NOTICE! biggrin.gif

I've been crying with happiness since this morning when I received my grant notice.

Wasn't expecting a grant for another 6 months.

Applied Online, onshore on 26th April 2015. Partner Temp 820

Granted 21st December 2015, just under 8 months. Originally from UK no PMV.

So happy. In the words of my partner "It's a Christmas miracle!"

Hoping that means more grants for everyone else!

thats fantastic news, congratulations..... Good news for all of us waiting for a pmv ;) marry Christmas ::xmas24::xmas4:

p.s who was yr co?

When my visa came through, it had my applied date as 24th March, but I thought it was 2nd April, so Go Matilda must of submitted and added details over that week period, so somethings figures are deceiving. Keep you chins up, they will come!! :-)

I'm using the same agent so can I ask, did u get the grant email direct from immi or did it go to agent then sent on to u? Thanks

thats fantastic news, congratulations..... Good news for all of us waiting for a pmv ;) marry Christmas ::xmas24::xmas4:

p.s who was yr co?

Thank you!

I never had a CO, just got a grant straight away. Was such a shock! I did my health checks and police checks at the time of application so I'm guessing no further info was needed :)

Any ideas what, if anything, I should read into this email I've just received from the London office....?

"Dear Client, We are writing regarding your partner migration visa which is being processed at the London office. We can confirm that we are now able to proceed further with your application and you are requested to provide any outstanding information requested made by your case officer within 40 calendar days of this email. If you do not respond to this request within this time frame, a decision will be made on your application based on the information contained on your file"

They have given no clues about what information they're on about!!! I attached the police check to the application, but the doctor said he would send it directly to the department, he was given the HAP number etc. I assume he did this.

Anyone else had an email like this?! Don't know whether to be happy or worried...!

Any ideas what, if anything, I should read into this email I've just received from the London office....?

"Dear Client, We are writing regarding your partner migration visa which is being processed at the London office. We can confirm that we are now able to proceed further with your application and you are requested to provide any outstanding information requested made by your case officer within 40 calendar days of this email. If you do not respond to this request within this time frame, a decision will be made on your application based on the information contained on your file"

They have given no clues about what information they're on about!!! I attached the police check to the application, but the doctor said he would send it directly to the department, he was given the HAP number etc. I assume he did this.

Anyone else had an email like this?! Don't know whether to be happy or worried...!

We received the exact same email, we have also attached everything xx really hope it's a good thing :chatterbox:

Hi SBM,

My daughter has also received this email today. She has PR and is sponsoring her husband and children. They frontloaded everything on submission of their application including Police Check and medicals, so have no further info to send. When did you apply? I am thinking it's another stage in the process and as it was an automated message, it will be for those who haven't submitted Police checks and medicals. Here's hoping it's bringing you one more step closer to the grant!! ;)

Sent from my GT-I9305 using Tapatalk