SUMMARY: Spouse Visa Processing times OFFSHORE-UK. Please add your Stats.

Guest sr1992

Step in line people, I'm first!! ;-)

Partner visa (subclass 309/subclass 100 lodged 02/04/2015, CO (VF) allocated 06/05/2015. Police ACRO Check completed 24/09/2015, Medical Check completed 01/10/2015, currently completing a C100 removal from jurisdiction for my Stepson, looking to locate to Melbourne Berwick area with my family of five in early 2016.

Yea i can only imagine you are itching to get yours now! how rude of these people queue jumping!!!

I put up a few days ago but didn't get a reply, so hope I can ask again.

We got our CO last week requesting medicals and police checks, but it was signed with just a first name © and no second name, although the initials CB were next to our client ID in the email. Is this everyone's experience? And in the table of current waiting times no one has a CO beginning with a C. Does anyone have her? I know I shouldn't feel anxious but I do!

We got our CO last week requesting medicals and police checks, but it was signed with just a first name © and no second name, although the initials CB were next to our client ID in the email. Is this everyone's experience? And in the table of current waiting times no one has a CO beginning with a C. Does anyone have her? I know I shouldn't feel anxious but I do!

Hi Spriteley, our CO initials were also next to our client id in the email :)

a hopeful theory about your CO is that they have brought in more CO's to cope with the increase in applications in June and they will be getting through them all even faster? I'm being desperately optimistic because I don't have much choice :P

My email was signed with just a first name but at the top of the page it said Client ID then the number and then JM followed by my name.... As you can see from the list I'm the only one at the mo with this CO. I was also informed that my CO is only in the office Monday to Wednesday.... Hope this set's yr mind at rest, I'm thinking we are only a fraction of people on here that have applied for visa's so if we are the only ones with different CO's I wouldn't worry.... It's probably cos we're special!!! :biglaugh:

Edited by Jen44

My email was signed with just a first name but at the top of the page it said Client ID then the number and then JM followed by my name.... As you can see from the list I'm the only one at the mo with this CO. I was also informed that my CO is only in the office Monday to Wednesday.... Hope this set's yr mind at rest, I'm thinking we are only a fraction of people on here that have applied for visa's so if we are the only ones with different CO's I wouldn't worry.... It's probably cos we're special!!! :biglaugh:

Ours is is listed as vf however our letter says va.... Then the last letter we had was again a different name.... So confused

Right, the time has come people's, today at 9.14am, notification of 309/100 Visa has been granted to me Major Tom..............thank you for everyone on here that have helped me along the way, your guidance has been invaluable. Just got to finalise the C100 removal from jurisdiction on the 23rd December, then roll on April, I part you with my wise words..................It's been emotional! :-)

Partner visa (subclass 309/subclass 100 lodged 02/04/2015, CO (VF) allocated 06/05/2015. Police ACRO Check completed 24/09/2015, Medical Check completed 01/10/2015, currently completing a C100 removal from jurisdiction for my Stepson, looking to locate to Melbourne Berwick area with my family of five in early 2016.

Hi everybody,

Came accross this forum a little while ago and found some very usefull information. Wife is brit/aus citizen, we have a baby and both in our mid 20's, does anybody know if there is a chance I could get PR straight away, having an Australian child?

Can't wait for the big move :)

thanks for any replies on that

Edited by Cenomane

Right, the time has come people's, today at 9.14am, notification of 309/100 Visa has been granted to me Major Tom..............thank you for everyone on here that have helped me along the way, your guidance has been invaluable. Just got to finalise the C100 removal from jurisdiction on the 23rd December, then roll on April, I part you with my wise words..................It's been emotional! :-)

brilliant news, congratulations:)

Hey, Congratulations!!!!!

What does this mean?.....

Just got to finalise the C100 removal from jurisdiction on the 23rd December

right, the time has come people's, today at 9.14am, notification of 309/100 visa has been granted to me major tom..............thank you for everyone on here that have helped me along the way, your guidance has been invaluable. Just got to finalise the c100 removal from jurisdiction on the 23rd december, then roll on april, i part you with my wise words..................it's been emotional! :-)

partner visa (subclass 309/subclass 100 lodged 02/04/2015, co (vf) allocated 06/05/2015. Police acro check completed 24/09/2015, medical check completed 01/10/2015, currently completing a c100 removal from jurisdiction for my stepson, looking to locate to melbourne berwick area with my family of five in early 2016.

congrats!!!!!

Hi everybody,

Came accross this forum a little while ago and found some very usefull information. Wife is brit/aus citizen, we have a baby and both in our mid 20's, does anybody know if there is a chance I could get PR straight away, having an Australian child?

Can't wait for the big move :)

thanks for any replies on that

Iirc if you've been together for a couple of years then yes, should do.

Hey, Congratulations!!!!!

What does this mean?.....

Just got to finalise the C100 removal from jurisdiction on the 23rd December

We are off to court for the second time to request my stepson to be able to come to Australia with us and his 3 siblings. We are confident it will go our way, but you can never second guess a Judge!! :-)

Oh great! I hope it all works out for you! keep us posted :)

Good luck :)

Thank you :-)