SUMMARY: Spouse Visa Processing times OFFSHORE-UK. Please add your Stats.

Guest sr1992

So what happened to the good old British custom of queuing? It seems a though everyone is pushing in ahead of me........come on people, it's my turn!!!! :mad:

datstheone 05/06 JM Granted 05/03

Rikkeskill 06/06 JM Nearly granted 05/03! (pending new Australian police check)

drew1975 08/06 WP Granted 03/03

LucySt 08/06 KC Granted 03/03

JonnoM 11/06 KP

Jkcotton 12/06 CO unknown

yatoday 15/06 AW Granted 09/03

LouiseCT 16/06 WP Granted 09/03

emlobo 16/06 AW Granted 09/03

sarah187 20/06 AW Granted 10/03

Tomthepom1 24/06 CF Granted 10/03

MrsW27 24/06 VF

LisaAndFamily 27/06 VF

JonnoM don't worry, I had KP as well so unless they work part-time or are on annual leave, I would put money on you getting your visa today. Possibly this afternoon. I received mine after 5pm on the way home from work, don't lose hope!

Adding in my 2c after a lot of lurking on this thread, and maybe to reassure JonnoM a bit... we applied on 17 Jun last year, didn't get a CO (WP) until October for some reason, but did medicals and police check as prompted by the online immi system in July (which is a bit early?) so maybe there wasn't anything for them to say until then.

Still no grant, but it's not yet been 9 months! Will see what happens.

Welcome :) We applied online and don't remember anything like that, it was all very straightforward and I was contacted within a couple of days by my CO. Have you not been appointed a CO yet? It's probably fine, perhaps others can reassure you or you could always drop them an email asking for an update?

I have FINALLY received the email from my CO - although, I don't even have the full initials, only first name - R (working part time)... weird.

What's happened?? There seemed to be a big rush of grants and now gone quiet again. Any more June grants today? I've been obsessively checking my email about fifty time a day! :frown:

Me toooooo. I'm in Sydney so I also wake in the middle of the night and check my email (during London business hours) on my I phone. Husband sleeps peacefully somehow. :daydreaming:

YAAAAAYYYYY!!!!!!!!! Visa 309 granted!!! So, so, so happy!!!! Just rang my husband in Melbourne and woke him up screaming down the phone, but he was just as happy so think I can be forgiven for that one!! ;-) Finally, after this long wait I can be properly reunited with my better half. :jiggy:

Hope those still waiting get some good news soon :laugh:

Happy Friday 13th! Hubbys visa (100) was granted this afternoon after a very long 8 months and 22 days! Application was made online on 19/6/14 - CO VF. I burst into tears of joy when I read the email. I'm going home :jiggy:

Good luck to those still waiting... I really do feel your pain!

4:48 am in Sydney. Awake and happy for you!!

YAAAAAYYYYY!!!!!!!!! Visa 309 granted!!! So, so, so happy!!!! Just rang my husband in Melbourne and woke him up screaming down the phone, but he was just as happy so think I can be forgiven for that one!! ;-) Finally, after this long wait I can be properly reunited with my better half. :jiggy:

Hope those still waiting get some good news soon :laugh:

hooooooray!

More grants ahead of the 9 month schedule this week, including a couple on unlucky Friday 13th. I am obviously very disappointed that mine didn't come through but I am genuinely thrilled for everyone who has been lucky enough to receive an early grant this month. Surely next week for me and Jkcotton?

datstheone 05/06 JM Granted 05/03

Rikkeskill 06/06 JM Nearly granted 05/03! (pending new Australian police check)

drew1975 08/06 WP Granted 03/03

LucySt 08/06 KC Granted 03/03

JonnoM 11/06 KP

Jkcotton 12/06 KP

yatoday 15/06 AW Granted 09/03

LouiseCT 16/06 WP Granted 09/03

emlobo 16/06 AW Granted 09/03

Justwannagohome 19/06 VF Granted 13/03

sarah187 20/06 AW Granted 10/03

Tomthepom1 24/06 CF Granted 10/03

MrsW27 24/06 VF Granted 13/07

Whitey287 27/06 RN

LisaAndFamily 27/06 VF

Hi there,

we we ended up submitting paper application in October 2014 and got an email with acknowledgment within 2 weeks, providing details for what to do ... Ie. Arrange medical for partner after 29/04/2015. We then had a whole chunk of our original documents returned at some point in November and we haven't heard anything since! :)

think it really is just a waiting game after that!

Good luck with your application.

Throwing this question out into the arena - how far in advance did people book their medicals for the date provided by their CO?

And did anyone book their medical slightly earlier than was requested? I've been told after 15 May, but I actually have that day off work and was thinking to book it for then. Otherwise I will have to wait a week to have my medical and I don't want to delay the process anymore than necessary. Does anyone think it makes a difference to your grant time if you delay the medical slightly later than asked? (Obviously your medical date affects your visa validation date).

Ta.