SUMMARY: Spouse Visa Processing times OFFSHORE-UK. Please add your Stats.

Guest sr1992

Datstheone congratulations mate. Happy for you buddy 100 too awesome.

I can confim we do have the same co as I got a call today from the Australian high commission saying that JM was on holiday in Australia for 2 weeks! And he was looking after her cases in that time, this leads to my update. When I applied i lodged with my police checks (didn't realise this wasn't how it's done), I sent off for my British and Aussie one at the same time, the Aussie one came in good time but the British one took a fair bit longer! He asked me when I wanted to travel to oz, we want to go early May and my Aussie police check expires on the 22nd of April so I have to do another one! My British one expires on May 16th which is fine. He told me that there's no issues with my application and it will be approved, he said he could approve it now but I'd have to travel before the 22nd of April and this just doesn't suit! Unfortunately.

Mixed emotions really happy that it will be granted just annoyed that it's not there in black and white, in my inbox. He asked if I had any questions, I said no! Doh! Should of asked if I was getting a 100. Never mind I'm doing the police check again tonight. Will keep you all updated.

I also said to him that I realised I shouldn't of done my police checks at time of application on a forum I joined, he said I should stay away from them and just discuss with my co hahahaha.

Wow, congrats guys!!!!! Good to hear it s rolling on time

I m counting days and fanatically checking my email as it is the only way for immi to communicate with me.

Once we applied, my partners uk visa was expiring, so we went to travel SE Asia. And now waiting in sydney

Wow, congrats guys!!!!! Good to hear it s rolling on time

I m counting days and fanatically checking my email as it is the only way for immi to communicate with me.

Once we applied, my partners uk visa was expiring, so we went to travel SE Asia. And now waiting in sydney

In your previous post, you said that you were from a "high risk country" but it appears that you applied to the AHC in London? confused.com :wacko:

In your previous post, you said that you were from a "high risk country" but it appears that you applied to the AHC in London? confused.com :wacko:

I am from the high risk country, part of EU, and used to live in London. That's where I met my partner too. So obviously we applied in London.:rolleyes:

I have the same CO as Rikkeskill, unless there are two COs with same initials. On the original email about visa being lodged and her being appointed my CO there was a note saying that she is only in the office Monday to Wednesday.

Ah ok. Mine must be a full-timer.

Many congrats to you, exciting times ahead!

Is there anybody else out there who applied later than me in June 2014? I recall that 27th June was a Friday. Don't know if they count the weekends or not, but the last application date in the 8-9 month range would have been on the Monday, 30th June. I remember that we nearly didn't get it in (we went a bit overkill on the evidence). Would have been kicking ourselves had we waited a few days and ended up in the 10-14 month range.

A decent week with 3 grants and 1 "nearly".

A couple of new additions to the list

05/06 JM Granted 05/03

06/06 JM Nearly granted 05/03! (pending new Australian police check)

08/06 WP Granted 03/03

08/06 KC Granted 03/03

11/06 KP

12/06 CO unknown

15/05 AW

16/06 WP

20/03 AW

24/06 VF

27/06 VF

Hoping for a mega week next week
:smile:

Hi all,

This is my first post on this forum, and it comes with great news! My husband's visa was approved this morning! We applied 16th June 2014 - case officer AW! straight to the permanent 100 visa!

good luck to the rest of the June applicants for approvals this week! :hug:

Hi all,

This is my first post on this forum, and it comes with great news! My husband's visa was approved this morning! We applied 16th June 2014 - case officer AW! straight to the permanent 100 visa!

good luck to the rest of the June applicants for approvals this week! :hug:

Bless AW;) mine one s ready to be granted as soon as I ll reenter Australia!!!!

Finally yay!!!!!!!

Good luck to all !!!!!!!!!

Bless AW;) mine one s ready to be granted as soon as I ll reenter Australia!!!!

Finally yay!!!!!!!

Good luck to all !!!!!!!!!

getting reeeeaaaally excited now as you guys are only a week ahead of me!!!! Congratulations on the grants :laugh:

Great news! Are you in Australia now (like me)? What parameters did they give you on leaving, returning etc?

Yes I am, basically you will need to get out for at least 3 working days from stralia, to activate your grant and come back on 309 visa.

Hopefully you will get it in a week time! My case officer was quick! Soooo good!

Hello!

I am new to this forum and so glad I've found it!

Anyone submitted in February?

We submitted de-facto application on 17 Feb and they have promptly charged the visa fee on the 19th. Not heard from them since! I guess a long wait ahead but do hope they stick to 10 months as we are planning to move in October and me on visitor visa not able to work which I hope will not drag for longer than end of the year!

We tried to apply online but found the system quite challenging - for example there was a question asking whether I would be ok for the immigration office to contact me by email/fax so I said yes and input my email address. But then it wanted a fax number also (who uses fax these days lol?) and would not let me progress to the next stage of the application. And I think there were a few more quirks like that so we gave up and submitted the old fashioned paper application (1.1kg lol!) Has anyone else encountered similar issues?

Good luck everyone who's waiting.

Hello!

We submitted de-facto application on 17 Feb and they have promptly charged the visa fee on the 19th. Not heard from them since! I guess a long wait ahead but do hope they stick to 10 months as we are planning to move in October and me on visitor visa not able to work which I hope will not drag for longer than end of the year!

We tried to apply online but found the system quite challenging - for example there was a question asking whether I would be ok for the immigration office to contact me by email/fax so I said yes and input my email address. But then it wanted a fax number also (who uses fax these days lol?) and would not let me progress to the next stage of the application. And I think there were a few more quirks like that so we gave up and submitted the old fashioned paper application (1.1kg lol!) Has anyone else encountered similar issues?

Welcome :) We applied online and don't remember anything like that, it was all very straightforward and I was contacted within a couple of days by my CO. Have you not been appointed a CO yet? It's probably fine, perhaps others can reassure you or you could always drop them an email asking for an update?

Hello!

Hiya

We applied online on 22 January and didn't hear from our CO until about 3 weeks later. Hopefully you will hear soon.

Horrible when you are in limbo waiting to hear x

Hi All,

I got some great news today. Got my PR100 Visa granted. Could hardly concentrate on work after receiving the email. So Happy! :-)

Good luck to all going through the process.

My details are:

100 Visa applied London 24/6/14.

Payment taken 27/6/14.

Case office assigned (CF - Been really great btw) 18/7/14.

Medical and Police Check submitted 28/10/14.

PR VISA 100 Granted 10/3/15

So what happened to the good old British custom of queuing? It seems a though everyone is pushing in ahead of me........come on people, it's my turn!!!! :mad:

datstheone 05/06 JM Granted 05/03

Rikkeskill 06/06 JM Nearly granted 05/03! (pending new Australian police check)

drew1975 08/06 WP Granted 03/03

LucySt 08/06 KC Granted 03/03

JonnoM 11/06 KP

Jkcotton 12/06 CO unknown

yatoday 15/06 AW Granted 09/03

LouiseCT 16/06 WP Granted 09/03

emlobo 16/06 AW Granted 09/03

sarah187 20/06 AW Granted 10/03

Tomthepom1 24/06 CF Granted 10/03

MrsW27 24/06 VF

LisaAndFamily 27/06 VF

So what happened to the good old British custom of queuing? It seems a though everyone is pushing in ahead of me........come on people, it's my turn!!!! :mad:

datstheone 05/06 JM Granted 05/03

Rikkeskill 06/06 JM Nearly granted 05/03! (pending new Australian police check)

drew1975 08/06 WP Granted 03/03

LucySt 08/06 KC Granted 03/03

JonnoM 11/06 KP

Jkcotton 12/06 CO unknown

yatoday 15/06 AW Granted 09/03

LouiseCT 16/06 WP Granted 09/03

emlobo 16/06 AW Granted 09/03

sarah187 20/06 AW Granted 10/03

Tomthepom1 24/06 CF Granted 10/03

MrsW27 24/06 VF

LisaAndFamily 27/06 VF

we seem to have same case officer so am hoping we will both get it today!!! (Wednesday as already in Perth) Fingers crossed

Hi, Cant be sure, but it might take a little longer to initially sort through the paper work. I think they upload it all to a database anyway. The online app can be abit tempremental if you dont save every page as tou fill it in. Crashes a lot aswell at least thats what we found.

our CO was in contact in about a week, some take 2-3 weeks.