SUMMARY: Spouse Visa Processing times OFFSHORE-UK. Please add your Stats.

Guest sr1992

100 baby!! We just got the email through. I'm crying like a baby. That's six years, two countries and five visas of pain over! We can finally get on with life. It's hard but my god I've never felt this relief! Good luck everyone, before you know it, it will all be over. Thankyou for all the support you've given us xx

Congratulations, good to hear/read. So jealous ha!

100 baby!! We just got the email through. I'm crying like a baby. That's six years, two countries and five visas of pain over! We can finally get on with life. It's hard but my god I've never felt this relief! Good luck everyone, before you know it, it will all be over. Thankyou for all the support you've given us xx

Congratulations!! You must be so pleased :-) best of luck with the future. Let's hope it will be the June people now - 8 months for us today! :-)

Guest HarryBakes
Anyone got case officer AW?

I have AW. Responds to emails but very curtly. Not sure what to make of this. Makes me nervous! Perhaps all COs are like this?

Edited by HarryBakes

Notice handed in, now just waiting on permission from my company for me to leave early.

Have you sent an email to your case officer yet Sophielouise. It will come though soon

how exciting, when are you planning on going to Oz? I have already handed my notice in as I got a bit excited the other week!!

I emailed last week when I had problems with my IMMI account and someone else responded to the email. I will email again on Friday if I haven't heard. I think this week is going extra slow now I know others who applied on same day have got theirs!

how exciting, when are you planning on going to Oz? I have already handed my notice in as I got a bit excited the other week!!

I emailed last week when I had problems with my IMMI account and someone else responded to the email. I will email again on Friday if I haven't heard. I think this week is going extra slow now I know others who applied on same day have got theirs!

Any news yet?

I am flying out to Sydney on the 15/03/15 my work have been so accommodating and allowed me to leave almost 2 weeks early.

Edited by Ozmaniac
Fixed quote

Any news yet?

I am flying out to Sydney on the 15/03/15 my work have been so accommodating and allowed me to leave almost 2 weeks early.

Thats brilliant. Not long till you are both reunited :)

Still nothing for me. I think I will email them and hope for the best. Does anyone know if the COs are based in Australia or England or both?....basically Im clutching at straws and hoping it will appear in my inbox over night! The email address I had for my CO has .au in it so that suggests Australia but I know others have previously said they are in London.

Edited by Ozmaniac
Fixed quote

Thats brilliant. Not long till you are both reunited :)

Still nothing for me. I think I will email them and hope for the best. Does anyone know if the COs are based in Australia or England or both?....basically Im clutching at straws and hoping it will appear in my inbox over night! The email address I had for my CO has .au in it so that suggests Australia but I know others have previously said they are in London.

They ate in London but have a .gov.au address because they are working on the Australian Immigration system, based in Australia :)

Hi , new the forum. Lodged my 309 application on 23rd September 2014. Got my Medicals next week! I know it's a hard question to answer but the wait time for me is the current 10-14 months but I think I applied shortly after they introduced this new waiting time. Judging from what iv read and people have been getting there's around 9 months would I be a little optimistic to think I could get mine around the 10-11 month mark?

Hi , new the forum. Lodged my 309 application on 23rd September 2014. Got my Medicals next week! I know it's a hard question to answer but the wait time for me is the current 10-14 months but I think I applied shortly after they introduced this new waiting time. Judging from what iv read and people have been getting there's around 9 months would I be a little optimistic to think I could get mine around the 10-11 month mark?

Hi, I'm in the same boat as you too. I applied 13 days after you. My medicals are in April. I'm trying to stay positive and hope they are feeling generous and issue the visa in 10 months!

Hi JarvisG

I applied 4 days before you so I hope your optimism is correct!!!