SUMMARY: Spouse Visa Processing times OFFSHORE-UK. Please add your Stats.

Guest sr1992

Hi there, I was wondering if there were any other June applicants on here, or any who may have heard anything? Just hit 8 months on Monday but by the looks of things it'll be another month. But the waiting is driving me mad!! I'm already refreshing the inbox over and over again! :)

Hello! I also applied in June...application lodged 24/06/14 CO allocated 13/07/14. Not heard from her since beginning of November, but it looks like the May ones are going through so hopefully the June ones in the next few weeks :-)

Just a holiday, my partner is in Tasmania so I will be meeting all his family for the first time over Easter!

I see, so are you going to sit it out until the visa cones through or will you head over nearer the 12 month mark on a tourist visa then do the 3 day skip offshore so your 309 can be granted,?

Hello! I also applied in June...application lodged 24/06/14 CO allocated 13/07/14. Not heard from her since beginning of November, but it looks like the May ones are going through so hopefully the June ones in the next few weeks :-)

Hello! I really hope so haha. I don't know about you but I'm definitely finding this last month the hardest! Just want to be able to finalise plans and get the ball rolling! Where abouts are you planning to head? :)

I see, so are you going to sit it out until the visa cones through or will you head over nearer the 12 month mark on a tourist visa then do the 3 day skip offshore so your 309 can be granted,?

Hoping to move over in June on a WHV and go offshore when the 309 is granted..what about you? Our timelines look quite similar :)

Hoping to move over in June on a WHV and go offshore when the 309 is granted..what about you? Our timelines look quite similar :)

Heading out mid october on a visitor visa (3 months), that should give me enough breathing space till grant comes through. Its going to be a long 8 months!!

Hello! I really hope so haha. I don't know about you but I'm definitely finding this last month the hardest! Just want to be able to finalise plans and get the ball rolling! Where abouts are you planning to head? :)

Absolutely!! It's just knowing you're so close after such a long wait isn't it, at least it's weeks rather than months now :-D - heading to Melbourne What about you?

Hey guys!! Just out of curiosity; at what point did they stop allowing applicants to email their case officers directly? My CO is VF, but I'm only able to go through the main Europe Service Centre. Not important, just curious.

Application submitted 15/07/14, so a while for me yet. :) Very lovely reading all your updates!!

Edited by Ozmaniac
Initials only for COs per forum rules.

Hey guys!! Just out of curiosity; at what point did they stop allowing applicants to email their case officers directly? My CO is VF, but I'm only able to go through the main Europe Service Centre. Not important, just curious.

Application submitted 15/07/14, so a while for me yet. :) Very lovely reading all your updates!!

Hi, i dont know the answer, but some one else will come along, Youll probably be repremanded soon for using your CO,s first and last name. Apparently is a no no on here.

Edited by Ozmaniac
Initials only for COs per forum rules.

Absolutely!! It's just knowing you're so close after such a long wait isn't it, at least it's weeks rather than months now :-D - heading to Melbourne What about you?

That is true :) and everyone keeps telling me not to wish my time away. Gotta make the most of being at home and with family!

I'm heading to Melbourne to! My bf moved there 5yrs ago and I lived there for a year in 2012. We have a house in the Western suburbs so looking forward to getting back to our life there! :)

That is true :) and everyone keeps telling me not to wish my time away. Gotta make the most of being at home and with family!

I'm heading to Melbourne to! My bf moved there 5yrs ago and I lived there for a year in 2012. We have a house in the Western suburbs so looking forward to getting back to our life there! :)

lol! That's true and it's good to make the most of the time, but it doesn't make the waiting any less frustrating! I think Melbourne is the best city in the world, it is just such an amazing place and so different from London. My husband grew up South of the city by the beach but is living in Eastern suburbs at the moment. Bet you're counting the days - I know I am! Fingers crossed for visa grants soon :-D

Hi Josh!

Don't know if this is helpful or not, but I've found if you contact your CO by replying to an email they've sent you (which just comes up as general Family Migration address etc) it seems to go directly to them. It must have been a while ago as I applied in June and never had a direct email address. Hope that helps! :-)

Hi Josh!

Don't know if this is helpful or not, but I've found if you contact your CO by replying to an email they've sent you (which just comes up as general Family Migration address etc) it seems to go directly to them. It must have been a while ago as I applied in June and never had a direct email address. Hope that helps! :-)

Hey!

That's good to know actually!! Thank you :)

Guest The Pom Queen
You better hurry as the moderators on here will phone Australian immigration and ask them not to let you in.?

And why would they do that when Immi are already on the forum and monitoring posts?

Hi Guys,

For those who've been approved (if you're still checking this forum) what day did you get approved? It's gone quiet here and in the past they seem to have come in waves. So I'm curious if there is a day that seems to be 'the day'.

Call me OCD but I need something to occupy my brain while I wait! lol