SUMMARY: Spouse Visa Processing times OFFSHORE-UK. Please add your Stats.

Guest sr1992

CO is WP. We've called up both the last two days (18th and 19th) but been told that we can't have the CO's direct contact details and that there's nothing to do but wait. We've never had any communication from the CO beyond the automatic replies to emails. Very frustrating situation:mad:

CO is WP. We've called up both the last two days (18th and 19th) but been told that we can't have the CO's direct contact details and that there's nothing to do but wait. We've never had any communication from the CO beyond the automatic replies to emails. Very frustrating situation:mad:

Yea, very frustrating!! Hopefully you will get your grant soon. Good luck!!

I had WP and she was excellent. She told me when I emailed her about hubby's grant when it would be granted and it was. Email again with your reference number in the header and for her attention and I'm sure she'll contact you back.

Our CO is WP. She has been fantastic and replied to all of our emails very promptly. Have you e-mailed her?

we don't have a direct email address for her, just the generic immigration email address and we haven't had much contact at all, I think just the 1 email and we are at the 8 month mark today! Fingers crossed we hear very soon- we sent a little reminder email this morning.

Edited by MaggieMay24
Removed CO's name per forum rules

Great to see so many grants :) We applied on March 20th so I hope they start granting March soon!! We're so happy to be in Oz already on this tourist visa but my boyfriend is going crazy not working, plus he still has to fly out to Bali and it looks like that will be during schoolies now! I'm really hoping they do a load of grants before Christmas. We last heard about a week ago from the CO saying it will be closer to 9months now for London applications.

Good luck to everyone waiting and congrats to you all who have had the golden email!! x

After calling the Italian speaking team, who told me usual story about having to wait blah blah. I have finally been granted a 100 visa, I was crying! So happy guys, I was starting to get worried as 9 months and 4 days. We had already booked flights we are off on 12 February, as husband needed 3 months notice at work. Good luck all!!!

After calling the Italian speaking team, who told me usual story about having to wait blah blah. I have finally been granted a 100 visa, I was crying! So happy guys, I was starting to get worried as 9 months and 4 days. We had already booked flights we are off on 12 February, as husband needed 3 months notice at work. Good luck all!!!

Yay so pleased for you. About time!

New to the forum...Hello everyone,

My wife and I front loaded my spousal visa application as much as we could with Medical police checks etc applied Mid March only contact I've had was to acknowledge our application then one bit of extra info required, which we turned around in 48hrs. When I have rang to find out or get a indication, I am told everything appears in order and you just have to wait for processing time. Its just so frustrating not knowing when we will here anything. Its like waiting for Christmas, then you get to the 25th and find out they postponed it for another month or so.

I know I am not the only one waiting, as I have seen most of the posts and the only consolation I have is I'm not the only person frustrated with it all. hope those in front of me get some news soon.

Edited by ALEX1