SUMMARY: Spouse Visa Processing times OFFSHORE-UK. Please add your Stats.

Guest sr1992

Have you done the 'gentle email to the CO' thing?

Who is your CO?

Hi! Yes I sent an e-mail to my co, and just got the standard response, basically saying it would be closer to the 9 month mark. I guess we just have to be patient. Not long now, only a couple of more weeks and the February grants should be complete. Good luck all.

Im hoping I get mine in December but by the looks of it. It prob be jan now. Fingers crossed. Good luck to you. Who's your co? mine is WP

Hey chloe I've been watching your posts. Our CO is also WP, we recieved the same email that she will be in touch when she is due to finalise our application.

the waiting is killing me!

We applied on the 3rd of April :)

summer

Im hoping I get mine in December but by the looks of it. It prob be jan now. Fingers crossed. Good luck to you. Who's your co? mine is WP

I have RN.

I am hoping for December too as I am going to Melbourne for 2 weeks from the 28th Dec. It would be great to be able to validate on that trip.

I'm finding it interesting how the email to CO seems to work in waves. Two weeks ago it seemed everyone who emailed got their grant immediately, but now it is back to the 9 month mark.

My travel dates are so awkward that if I need to leave the country for 3 days for the grant I could well miss the wedding.... oops.

Hey chloe I've been watching your posts. Our CO is also WP, we recieved the same email that she will be in touch when she is due to finalise our application.

the waiting is killing me!

We applied on the 3rd of April :)

summer

We are all within a couple of weeks. My application went in on the 8th April. Let's hope that is a lucky week! :)

I have RN.

I am hoping for December too as I am going to Melbourne for 2 weeks from the 28th Dec. It would be great to be able to validate on that trip.

I'm finding it interesting how the email to CO seems to work in waves. Two weeks ago it seemed everyone who emailed got their grant immediately, but now it is back to the 9 month mark.

My travel dates are so awkward that if I need to leave the country for 3 days for the grant I could well miss the wedding.... oops.

I couldn't agree more about the different way they deal according to the period of the month, I just find it unfair. Regarding your case you should get in touch with your Co and explain your situatation.

I have RN.

maybe they figured it out that everyone was doing it lol. Wonder if I matters if it's a pmv or partner visa. I'm just thinking January now. Any earlier is a bonus.

Just got Visa (309) :D:D ... there was email waiting for me, didnt even notice it arrive ....

Applied 24th Feb 2014 so thats 8 months 20 days ... and we are off on 14th December so great timing :)

Beers tonight for sure. Good Luck everyone waiting will be your turn soon :)

Just got Visa (309) :D:D ... there was email waiting for me, didnt even notice it arrive ....

Applied 24th Feb 2014 so thats 8 months 20 days ... and we are off on 14th December so great timing :)

Beers tonight for sure. Good Luck everyone waiting will be your turn soon :)

Brilliant news!! I applied shortly after you. Maybe I will get my grant soon :-)

Hey guys! Just been reading through pages of this thread, you all seem so nice haha!!

Partner Visa (309) submitted 15/07 - CO assigned 29/07 - documents front loaded, they then requested Medical/Police cert to be done on 15/10 which they now have both... so what happens next, just waiting I guess?

We were given an 8 to 9 months waiting time, so I'm expecting to (hopefully) get the visa March/April.

Any tips?

We applied 18/2/2014 so are starting to get a bit nervous as it's now 2 days short of 9 months and we haven't heard anything, with no answer to our email enquiries and no useful info from the phone support line.

Did anyone find that it took *more* than the stated 9 months to get their visa?

We applied 18/2/2014 so are starting to get a bit nervous as it's now 2 days short of 9 months and we haven't heard anything, with no answer to our email enquiries and no useful info from the phone support line.

Sometimes it does take slightly longer than the estimated timescales. Most people will hear in the timescales quoted, but not everyone, as each case is individual. I know it's really hard but you just have to wait it out I'm afraid.

As moving to Tasman has said it is just a waiting game. It is strange that you aren't getting a response to you emails though. What email address have you been using?