SUMMARY: Spouse Visa Processing times OFFSHORE-UK. Please add your Stats.

Guest sr1992

Subclass 309

Applied 11/12/12, CO & Payment taken 18/12/12, Meds & Police check by 04/04/13

Cant wait now!!!!!!!! Many October apps been granted yet??

Applied on 15th October....took 7 months to the day to come to the day....wont be long mate!

Hello guys and girls,

Got my visa confirmation yesterday....exactly 7 months to the date of the application. Flying out on the 24th June!

​Good luck for everyone else waiting! Woohoo!

Great news!!!! though like everyone else, ill aim for the date i was quoted at the beginning.

Exciting times, can't wait to see my fiancé and dog again :)

Finally got the go-ahead to arrange to head offshore for visa grant!

I applied 04/09/12 for my PMV, so will be the full 9 months of processing by the time it is granted.

So glad I have had good news and am finally near the finish line!

Guest Macadamia

My husband had his visa granted (100) on Monday 13/05/13 and within 10 mins we had a offer on our house sale which we accepted. He resigned from his job the next day and we booked flights that afternoon. We fly into Brisbane on 3rd September. So many things happening and it is all very exciting!

We applied on 02/10/12 so it took about 7 1/2 months to be granted.

Off for a final camping trip in Pembroke next week before we sell the tent!

Haven't been on here for a while and very excited to see some Oct/Nov applications being approved.

We applied early November but only just sent the police checks in 2 weeks ago. Wasn't expecting an approval until July/August, I've got my fingers crossed tightly for an email very soon.

Anyone else have SV and applied around the same time. Good luck to everyone!!

Guest GeorgeD
Haven't been on here for a while and very excited to see some Oct/Nov applications being approved.

We applied early November but only just sent the police checks in 2 weeks ago. Wasn't expecting an approval until July/August, I've got my fingers crossed tightly for an email very soon.

Anyone else have SV and applied around the same time. Good luck to everyone!!

I had SV a couple of years ago. My visa was granted pretty much in exactly the timescale she told me inher first email to me.

​Just looking at the visa stats and I'm feeling a bit lonely as the only April partner 309/100 visa sumbitter. Has anyone else recently applied? It would be great to know who else is on a similar timeframe to me. I'm hoping to get some sort of official confirmation soon and a CO allocated... the money certainly whizzed out of our account at great speed!

And for anyone that's interested... my OH is the Australian, but his dual nationality allows him to work in the UK so we've been living together in Edinburgh for nearly 3 years. If everything goes to plan we'd like to be arriving in Sydney - where all his family are based - about this time next year. Just to add extra chaos and things to stress about into the mix, we're planning on getting married in Thailand on the way in February 2014 (when all our belongings are being shipped over) and do a backpacking honeymoon in SE Asia for a couple of months before we star our new lives together in OZ.... exciting times :)

Hey,

I'm in a similar situation to you, my partner is australian with dual citizenship, we've been living together in Leeds for just over a year.

Our application was received 13 May 2013, money taken 14 May, yet to be assigned a CO. Sent with police checks (we intend to move ASAP), not done form 80, did anyone do this / get requested to do one? Hoping we shouldn't have to send any more evidence at least...now the waiting game!

OMG!!!

309 Has been granted, at 5 months!!!!!!!!!!! We we all expecting 8/9 months. Got the call from my migration agent this morning, was half regretting using one - but not now :) Now i just feel really unorganised, house hasn't gone through and obviously no flights booked.

Fingers crossed for everyone else on here :D

Stats- Applied 11/12/12 CO 18/12/12 Medical 04/04/13 Granted 20/05/13

Oh just after I sent that I got an email from my CO. when they ask for further info can you just send it by email or does it need posting? It's just a contact address for in aus

Lucky you! I submitted a few days before .... not heard from CO yet. Hopefully wont be long!!

Oh just after I sent that I got an email from my CO. when they ask for further info can you just send it by email or does it need posting? It's just a contact address for in aus

I got an email from my CO minutes after I posted on here too - bizarre!

Good luck with everything, particularly with you wanting to get out there ASAP. I will post back on here any progress so that you and anyone else on a similar time frame can benchmark. I'm now just waiting until August to get my health and police checks done and assuming that I probably won't hear anything more until after they've been sent.

OMG!!!

309 Has been granted, at 5 months!!!!!!!!!!! We we all expecting 8/9 months. Got the call from my migration agent this morning, was half regretting using one - but not now :) Now i just feel really unorganised, house hasn't gone through and obviously no flights booked.

Fingers crossed for everyone else on here :D

Stats- Applied 11/12/12 CO 18/12/12 Medical 04/04/13 Granted 20/05/13

Congratulations! Who was ur CO if u dont mind me asking? Fab turn around time u :-)

I've finally submitted the visa app! I was glad to see it go in the end as we have been working on it since Jan! Would have had it in earlier if it hadn't been for hold-ups with Stat Decs. It all seems real now and homesickness is fading!

Welcome to the gang - im a may applicant too

Seem to be few of us so far!

Lucky you! I submitted a few days before .... not heard from CO yet. Hopefully wont be long!!

I'm sure it won't be far off, from what I've read most people seem to get one within a few weeks...and I doubt that bit makes any difference on the final grant date. Still, good to know they're looking at it I guess!

Haha that is strange isn't it. Thanks, you too. I'll keep posting too, I intend to book my medical within the next couple of months, just hoping they don't ask for anything more - I've put in so much stuff I can't think of anything else!

I got an email from my CO minutes after I posted on here too - bizarre!

Good luck with everything, particularly with you wanting to get out there ASAP. I will post back on here any progress so that you and anyone else on a similar time frame can benchmark. I'm now just waiting until August to get my health and police checks done and assuming that I probably won't hear anything more until after they've been sent.