SUMMARY: Spouse Visa Processing times OFFSHORE-UK. Please add your Stats.

Guest sr1992

For a couple of pounds I wouldn't worry at all!!! hahaha...Who hasn't got a couple of pounds extra anyway??? :)

the "jobs" are working for my father in his shop as a back up plan if we don't find immediate jobs...we put that in my sponsor reference... But I am avoiding having to go down that route, made enough coffees in my life to have to do it again at 26!

At least it a job! haha

Where abouts are you moving to?

My BMI was over thirty five so I'm more than a couple of pounds overweight, but she didn't say it was a problem, just that she had to note it. I'm very healthy in all other respects, and I asked her to also note that I've lost three stone in the last year, she also put that I was healthy and enjoyed an active lifestyle, which I do. I'm not letting it worry me as I had no other problems with my medical and I'm completely top to toe healthy apart from my weight. Blood pressure was fine, as was my eye sight, don't drink, don't smoke, no family history of illnesses, never been in hospital, never taken on-going medication, etc. etc.

My BMI was over thirty five so I'm more than a couple of pounds overweight, but she didn't say it was a problem, just that she had to note it. I'm very healthy in all other respects, and I asked her to also note that I've lost three stone in the last year, she also put that I was healthy and enjoyed an active lifestyle, which I do. I'm not letting it worry me as I had no other problems with my medical and I'm completely top to toe healthy apart from my weight. Blood pressure was fine, as was my eye sight, don't drink, don't smoke, no family history of illnesses, never been in hospital, never taken on-going medication, etc. etc.

Sounds perfectly fine to me hun! I wouldn't stress about it if I were you! Don't see a reason why this should make any problems!

Hi, im posting my partner off shore visa tomorrow, can i just check with someone who has posted there's lately.....should i be sending it to

Migration Branch

Strand London

WC2B 4LA

United Kingdom

or

Australian High Commission

Attention – Department of Immigration and Citizenship

Suite 100

43 Bedford Street

WC2E 9HA

United Kingdom

I was born in the uk and im living in the uk

Thanks

Hi all, very pleased to say we have been assigned our case officer today, so excited!!!! Just wanted to know if anyone has RE as case officer?? And what your experience has been? Hoping for a smooth ride!!!

Congrats! When did u guys submit? I submitted mine last week wondering when i get an assigned an co. How long did they take to get in touch?

Hi, im posting my partner off shore visa tomorrow, can i just check with someone who has posted there's lately.....should i be sending it to

Migration Branch

Strand London

WC2B 4LA

United Kingdom

or

Australian High Commission

Attention – Department of Immigration and Citizenship

Suite 100

43 Bedford Street

WC2E 9HA

United Kingdom

I was born in the uk and im living in the uk

Thanks

Send to the stand by special delivery! Good luck :-)

We submitted on the 2nd of may and received our c.o today!!

Thank u! I think the refresh button on my emails is going to stop working soon haha. Have they confirmed the waiting time?

Looks like were get grants around the same time! Keep in touch.

Thank u! I think the refresh button on my emails is going to stop working soon haha. Have they confirmed the waiting time?

Looks like were get grants around the same time! Keep in touch.

​They have given the standard 8 to 9 months!! So hopefully be nice Xmas present for us?!!!

​They have given the standard 8 to 9 months!! So hopefully be nice Xmas present for us?!!!

Fingers crossed!! Me and my husband have never spent xmas together in the 4 years weve been together! I will fly xmas eve if i have to haha

Police check posted off, now waiting for it to arrive before I can send it to my CO. Then we're all set. Booking the flights this week, my little dog's flights are booked too. It's all happening!

Which dates are you looking at booking for? Just curious as we submitted only a week apart! and will be looking into booking in 1-2 months from now!

Hi all, very pleased to say we have been assigned our case officer today, so excited!!!! Just wanted to know if anyone has RE as case officer?? And what your experience has been? Hoping for a smooth ride!!!

Hi, congratulations on getting your application in. I applied in March and was assigned RE too. In the early stages, I exchanged quite a lot of emails and contact and she was most helpful...so i have no complaints. I did attempt to contact her after my medical but didn't get a response. Good luck.

Hi, congratulations on getting your application in. I applied in March and was assigned RE too. In the early stages, I exchanged quite a lot of emails and contact and she was most helpful...so i have no complaints. I did attempt to contact her after my medical but didn't get a response. Good luck.

Thanks for letting us know! As we only have one extra thing to send to her we shouldn't have to bother her to much! But good to know she is approachable.

Boom! Visa granted today!

I could probably have had it sooner if I hadn't stuffed about with the medical check.

Doesn't matter as we're not going to Oz until next year.

PS. What a complete waste of money - this is no more than a fund raising exercise for the Oz government!! By the time new applicants are done they'll have spent close to £3000.

Edited by TheGreatDane

Boom! Visa granted today!

I could probably have had it sooner if I hadn't stuffed about with the medical check.

Doesn't matter as we're not going to Oz until next year.

PS. What a complete waste of money - this is no more than a fund raising exercise for the Oz government!! By the time new applicants are done they'll have spent close to £3000.

Congratulation!!

Fees are worth it in the end :-) lucky u applied last year us newbies had to pay the increased fee. Lucky i double checked before submitting tho!