SUMMARY: Spouse Visa Processing times OFFSHORE-UK. Please add your Stats.

Guest sr1992

Goodness! Within 30 mins of posting the above I had an email through from Australia House. It says the expected 8-9 for processing and my CO is WP. The only extra evidence they've asked for is addresses and dates of all the places I've lived in the last 10 years... must have missed that as can't remember that being required. But not a problem as I'd have to do that for the police check anyway. Glad that the wheels are rolling!

Wah! So many September applications being granted! Hoping so much that I get a 'head offshore' email asap. I applied on September 4th!! And my tourist visa expires in 4 weeks! HURRY UP!! Think my CO (VF) is the slowest and most inflexible of all...I have heard others mention this too... Any other early September peeps out there??

I had her and thought she was great, straight to the point just what is required I think. Got ours through ahead of schedule.

​Just looking at the visa stats and I'm feeling a bit lonely as the only April partner 309/100 visa sumbitter. Has anyone else recently applied? It would be great to know who else is on a similar timeframe to me. I'm hoping to get some sort of official confirmation soon and a CO allocated... the money certainly whizzed out of our account at great speed!

And for anyone that's interested... my OH is the Australian, but his dual nationality allows him to work in the UK so we've been living together in Edinburgh for nearly 3 years. If everything goes to plan we'd like to be arriving in Sydney - where all his family are based - about this time next year. Just to add extra chaos and things to stress about into the mix, we're planning on getting married in Thailand on the way in February 2014 (when all our belongings are being shipped over) and do a backpacking honeymoon in SE Asia for a couple of months before we star our new lives together in OZ.... exciting times :)

we are edinburgh aswell, head out in June now

I had her and thought she was great, straight to the point just what is required I think. Got ours through ahead of schedule.

Hmmm... that's interesting! When did you apply, kirkhoffmann? I applied on Sept 4th...

Hi everyone!!!

This is the 1st time iv wrote on here but have been looking on here over the last 6 months I applied 5th oct 2012. Is there anyone on here that applied in October been granted or they still doing September?

I'm in Brisbane waiting to off shore does anyone know what sort of date il be looking at grant?

I have VF too and she's proven very helpful and straight to the point. I knew the waiting times when I applied, so I don't expect to be granted before October/November. I'm going out in August though to validate in NZ.

​Just looking at the visa stats and I'm feeling a bit lonely as the only April partner 309/100 visa sumbitter. Has anyone else recently applied? It would be great to know who else is on a similar timeframe to me. I'm hoping to get some sort of official confirmation soon and a CO allocated... the money certainly whizzed out of our account at great speed!

And for anyone that's interested... my OH is the Australian, but his dual nationality allows him to work in the UK so we've been living together in Edinburgh for nearly 3 years. If everything goes to plan we'd like to be arriving in Sydney - where all his family are based - about this time next year. Just to add extra chaos and things to stress about into the mix, we're planning on getting married in Thailand on the way in February 2014 (when all our belongings are being shipped over) and do a backpacking honeymoon in SE Asia for a couple of months before we star our new lives together in OZ.... exciting times :)

I applied on the same day as you, I had added my stats to the spreadsheet but they seem to be wiped nevermind! I got my CO allocated on 30th April

Just have to get my medical and character check done, and then the long wait as my fiance is moving back to Oz this month so I am hoping for a happy christmas and new year being reunited permanently.

Good luck with your wait!!

Aha, lovely to hear from you, snufkin! I'll look forward to hearing how you get along, but sounds like it's just a waiting game for you now. I hope it's very swift for you - the separation thing sounds tough, but being back together by Christmas would be amazing, for sure! Fingers crossed...

Hi everyone!!!

This is the 1st time iv wrote on here but have been looking on here over the last 6 months I applied 5th oct 2012. Is there anyone on here that applied in October been granted or they still doing September?

I'm in Brisbane waiting to off shore does anyone know what sort of date il be looking at grant?

Hi G!

We submitted my OH's app in October (stats below). Looks like they're still processing Sep applicants.

We didn't think it'd come through until July, so if they're processing them at the same speed as the Sep applicants, it'll definitely be an added bonus! (Even though we're not actually heading over til towards the end of the year...)

Hope you hear something soon! Let us know if you do!

​Cheers

I havn't been on here for a while as my 309 was granted November and moved over to Aussie straight away. Been here almost 6 months now and enjoying the sun. Just wanted to wish everyone who's waiting for their visas the best of luck with their move, it will be worth the wait. Also I used Seven Seas Movecube service to ship my stuff over and it was a great easy service so worth considering if you have stuff to move. Best of luck to you all with your new lives!!! :)

Hi everyone!!!

Hey

i applied 17 October but am presently on Aus on a 417 whv as I had a job to start in Jan.

was worrying as the nine month timescale I was quoted would take me to mid July which would mean I would breach the 6 months with my employer on my whv. Also, we need to return to the uk in June for a wedding so wanted to try to the offshore trip for the visa grant in with that but was worried it would be too early and to do another overseas trip so won after would not be afforded able.

so I emailed my co on Tuesday to say we were planning to be off shore mid June as was it possible for the grant to be tied in. Got the usual we cannot give any guarantees but contact me nearer the time and we will see.

didnt go ahead and book my flight home as I was all uncertain about what to do.

But woke up this morning to an email saying we are ready to grant please confirm when you will be going offshore. So. Excited its all coming together.

so if I could go offshore now my grant would be in under seven months but I will wait until our planned trip in June to get it through.

just wanted to share that it does sometimes all come together. Just need to get our house sold now to finish off a great week.

Guest Leo Nard

plz help:

Form 47SP question 56. Are u related with ur partner/fiance by blood, marriage or adoption?

Form 40SP Question 21. Are u related to visa applicant by blood, marriage or adoption?

According to the answer.com it means if u married with ur cousin or family

Guest Leo Nard

plz help:

Form 47SP question 56. Are u related with ur partner/fiance by blood, marriage or adoption?

Form 40SP Question 21. Are u related to visa applicant by blood, marriage or adoption?

According to the answer.com it means if u married with ur cousin or family

Hi all,

Really glad to see October applications been granted already, we applied 29th jan 2013 but we had our flights and all booked to go 24th Sept 13 before we realised it was an 8-9 month wait so hoping we are lucky and get ours granted before hand. Getting married 29th Aug so wanted to finish up our jobs before and make the move.

Anyone know what SV is like, is she quick at processing?

Arrived offshore Wednesday night, had breakfast in our hotel on Thurs morning and thought we had better get the wifii password and maybe check fiancé's emails... And there is was, his grant!! :) about 4 days shy of the 8month mark.

So relieved its finally over, and now we can relax on our little holiday before wedding madness sets in when we return home!

Congrats to all the others in the same boat, and especially the October applicants! How exciting!

Now excuse me while I go drink another cocktail by the pool

​Yyyaaaahhhhhhh!!!