ENS-121 Visa-Employer Training Requirement?

melbournegirlinny

Hello. This is my first post here although I"ve been reading the website for a few weeks and find it very informative!

Does anyone know what is required of an employer sponsoring for an Employer Nomination Scheme (121) visa when it says that they 'should have a current training strategy for existing Australian employees'? Does this mean that only large corporations will be allowed to be sponsors for the 121? I don't know whether a normal trade business with a handful of employees would meet the training program requirement for the employer. What exactly are they looking for as evidence of such a training scheme?

Many thanks.

Guest chris_mac
Hello. This is my first post here although I"ve been reading the website for a few weeks and find it very informative!

Does anyone know what is required of an employer sponsoring for an Employer Nomination Scheme (121) visa when it says that they 'should have a current training strategy for existing Australian employees'? Does this mean that only large corporations will be allowed to be sponsors for the 121? I don't know whether a normal trade business with a handful of employees would meet the training program requirement for the employer. What exactly are they looking for as evidence of such a training scheme?

Many thanks.

Hi Mel..........

Welcome to Poms In Oz

Not necessarily only large companines, Its up to sponsoring company regardless of size to demonstate or have in place a training program/ strategy for yourself and other employee's to bring you/them upto Australian current competency levels for your occupation. This could involve courses to acheive Australian licences to work, H&S courses, first aid etc..

They call Gap training.

Best wishes

Chris

Many thanks.

Hi. Does anyone else have any advice on this please? Don't mean to be pushy. Any words of wisdom from the amazing Gill?? Sorry if you're very busy Gill but I've just seen so much knowledgeable advice from you I'd love to hear your thoughts on this. Thanks.

Hi. Does anyone else have any advice on this please? Don't mean to be pushy. Any words of wisdom from the amazing Gill?? Sorry if you're very busy Gill but I've just seen so much knowledgeable advice from you I'd love to hear your thoughts on this. Thanks.

Can anyone else please help me on this? Gill? Sorry to keep asking.

Archived