Practical Day - Refrigeration

Guest kaztayli

Guest kaztayli

My husband is in London doing his practical today. I know there are some people doing theirs tomorrow and the day after so here is the little bit of news (will be updated as I hear it) on what to expect

I booked him into the Travel Lodge down the road due to it's closeness to the college. It took him about 10/15 minutes to get there this morning - even in peak hour traffic.

Parking - security parking is available at the college. It is boom controlled and there is loads and free - although it is quite a walk to reception with your tool bags (parking in lecturers parking bays is still not allowed - even at half term :laugh:)

Apparently the car park was busy this morning with a wide variety of Tradesmen all looking fairly nervous so ...............

Now the phone is off (apparently they are really strict on that point) so hopefully he will phone at lunchtime and I'll give you more substantial information

Hope your husbands assessment went well. My husband is aircon./refrigeration too and we are on the Sunshine Coast.

Good luck

• 1 year later...
Guest Mallika
My husband is in London doing his practical today. I know there are some people doing theirs tomorrow and the day after so here is the little bit of news (will be updated as I hear it) on what to expect

I booked him into the Travel Lodge down the road due to it's closeness to the college. It took him about 10/15 minutes to get there this morning - even in peak hour traffic.

Parking - security parking is available at the college. It is boom controlled and there is loads and free - although it is quite a walk to reception with your tool bags (parking in lecturers parking bays is still not allowed - even at half term :laugh:)

Apparently the car park was busy this morning with a wide variety of Tradesmen all looking fairly nervous so ...............

Now the phone is off (apparently they are really strict on that point) so hopefully he will phone at lunchtime and I'll give you more substantial information

Hi,

What was the test like>

any interview involved? What was the practical work ?

thanks

mallika

Archived