^6 months in (commonly known as the honeymoon period)

PommyPaul

Where has the time gone? its six months to the day since i stepped off the plane at Brisbane airport!

I was going to write a long post detailing my journey but i'm pretty sure i'd just bore people lol.

So here's to another 6 months and more of living the dream and i can honestly say that although yes there have been ups and downs, Australia is for me an awesome place to live!!! :cool:

Guest cazbeckham

24 weeks today to the day we too stepped off the plane at Brissie airport.

What date did you land Paul? and who was you flying with? we could have been on the same flights heheeh

Caz

24 weeks today to the day we too stepped off the plane at Brissie airport.

What date did you land Paul? and who was you flying with? we could have been on the same flights heheeh

Caz

Landed 7th October with singapore airlines at brissy, that'd be funny if we were on the same flight!!

Glad your enjoying it in Australia Paul. We landed here 10th December and as you say you have your ups and downs but generally yes we love it here too:cool:

Gosh 6mths already!! I remember you going! Im glad to hear things are going well for you. Remember what you might find boring there are some of us who would find your experiences mighty interesting so dont be afraid to share.!!!

Definetly wouldn't mind reading a long post about your move. We are still in the uk hoping to get to brisbane in october. It would be great to read the good and bad of your trip. Hope it continues to be all that you want. We cannt wait to get out there and begin our new life also.

Guest ABCDiamond
Glad your enjoying it in Australia Paul. We landed here 10th December and as you say you have your ups and downs but generally yes we love it here too:cool:

10th December, that's the date I landed with my first Permanent Visa, but in 1986 :)

Archived