Cazz

Any Perth schools that do Animal Care Yr 11 & 12

Hi all you lucky folks already out there in WA. I was wondering if anybody knows if any of the high schools do animal care studies for the year 11 & 12 kids. My son wants to work with animals when he leaves school ( not sure what field yet). We've tried the education sites but as yet have not been able to find much info at all. We would appreciate any help. Thanks:notworthy:

TRA -PASSED, State Sponsorship -PASSED, 176 Visa Lodged 14th Oct, 08, Got CO 17th March 09. VISA GRANTED 21st May, 09 , Ye HAAA!!!!

Heading to Perth , Made the move 26th May, 10:notworthy:

Well this one does Kelmscott Senior High School you could rather try a search on agriculture or horticulture than on animal care. Ag is a common elective but certainly in my part of the world animal care is not. Here are more http://www.schools-in-australia.com/west-australian-colleges-of-agriculture/ but a bit further afield than Perth

Kids can always do volunteer work with RSPCA if they want an added string to their bow.

Thanks for that, will have a sticky at it. X

TRA -PASSED, State Sponsorship -PASSED, 176 Visa Lodged 14th Oct, 08, Got CO 17th March 09. VISA GRANTED 21st May, 09 , Ye HAAA!!!!

Heading to Perth , Made the move 26th May, 10:notworthy: