SA State Sponsorship - Are you waiting

Guest The "legdes"

• Replies 963
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest chris_mac

Ive just got my Queensland state Sponsorship... Not SA i know but hang in there guys.. It will happen.

Best of luck..

Chris

Guest The "legdes"

Hi Guys,

Going in strict date order from when our docs were rec'd Mel R and Mily should be next around 4/5/09 if our 40 day expectation holds true. Not long now !

Hi - does anyone have a copy of the Pro-Forma Financial Declaration on the SA application? I have submitted the appliaction last night but I now need to print this off to send as hard copy. If I go into my client tracking sheet there is an option to print off a copy from there - but I cannot open it........... Any help with this I would be most grateful!!

Hi - does anyone have a copy of the Pro-Forma Financial Declaration on the SA application? I have submitted the appliaction last night but I now need to print this off to send as hard copy. If I go into my client tracking sheet there is an option to print off a copy from there - but I cannot open it........... Any help with this I would be most grateful!!

Hi there, i might still have mine on file, will have to check for you and get back to you,

Dawn

Guest The "legdes"

Paulimouse,

Let us know when you apply and when they acknowledge receipt of your hardcopies and we'll add you to our list. As Mel and Dawny have said - Welcome to the gang ! You are in excellent company.

Thanks guys - just have to get the Pro-Forma signed at a bank tomorrow then its off....... roughly how long to courier??

Our agent sent all ours off, took about 5 days to get confirmation that S/A had received them, and that was over the weekend as well, so not too bad! She made sure that it had to be signed for so at least we knew straight away that they got them ok!

Guest asrais

Sponsorship granted!:jiggy:Got an email from Agent this morning saying we were approved. So pleased we got it before we leave for Oz on Friday.

Hi all - I need help please. I read on the SA website that for the financials they dont want bank statements etc all they need is a signed copy of their Declaration of Financial Capacity. I have been to my Mortgage lender and my bank and neither of them will sign it. So I suppose I need to try a Notary Public. The only thing is how do I prove the funds. Obviously the cash I can show bank statement. How do I show equity in the house and value of our cars? Just want to get this posted and have this one last challenge!!!! Please share your experiences......

Guest Mel.R

Had a look at my tracking page, and it says that our sponsorship has been approved today!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Haven't had an email yet, but it's there in black and white

Whoop!!! Whoop!!! :biggrin::biggrin:

Mx

Guest Mel.R
Hi all - I need help please. I read on the SA website that for the financials they dont want bank statements etc all they need is a signed copy of their Declaration of Financial Capacity. I have been to my Mortgage lender and my bank and neither of them will sign it. So I suppose I need to try a Notary Public. The only thing is how do I prove the funds. Obviously the cash I can show bank statement. How do I show equity in the house and value of our cars? Just want to get this posted and have this one last challenge!!!! Please share your experiences......

Our house was up for sale, so we took the sale details and knocked £20k off for good measure!!!

As for your cars - do the online glasses guide to get a valuation - I think it costs £2.99 for each valuation.

Cab't help re the notary public cos ours cost £60. Have a look on the notary public website for others in your area and ring around for a cheaper one maybe.

Mx

Guest The "legdes"

How good is it when we hear of one of us getting accepted. well done Mel. Do keep in touch and let us know how the rest of your application goes.

Here's the most recent summary with MelR's update !!

Mily - you next !

Name---------------------------Application------Documents Received---Subclass

chidge10--------------------------04/03---------------16/03---------------176.....granted 24/4 (40 days)

Mariana---------------------------04/03---------------16/03---------------475...granted 22/4 ? (5 weeks ?)

daffodil50@hotmail.co.uk-------04/03-----------------/--

Mel.R------------------------------17/03---------------25/03 .......granted 28/4 (43 days)

mily----------------------------------/------------------25/03

The "legdes"----------------------23/03---------------02/04---------------176

tigers08---------------------------23/03---------------02/04

Dawny-----------------------------24/03---------------06/04---------------176

damo---------------------------------/------------------09/04---------------176

katypritchard----------------------27/03---------------09/04

Guest Mel.R
How good is it when we hear of one of us getting accepted. well done Mel. Do keep in touch and let us know how the rest of your application goes.

Here's the most recent summary with MelR's update !!

Mily - you next !

Name---------------------------Application------Documents Received---Subclass

chidge10--------------------------04/03---------------16/03---------------176.....granted 24/4 (40 days)

Mariana---------------------------04/03---------------16/03---------------475...granted 22/4 ? (5 weeks ?)

daffodil50@hotmail.co.uk-------04/03-----------------/--

Mel.R------------------------------17/03---------------25/03 .......granted 28/4 (43 days)

mily----------------------------------/------------------25/03

The "legdes"----------------------23/03---------------02/04---------------176

tigers08---------------------------23/03---------------02/04

Dawny-----------------------------24/03---------------06/04---------------176

damo---------------------------------/------------------09/04---------------176

katypritchard----------------------27/03---------------09/04

Not long for yours now either!

Mx

Guest The "legdes"

Hi Tigers,

I'm assuming Mily's docs were rec'd in Oz on 25/3. Ours were 8 days later. Mily can you confirm.

I think you Tigers are the same as us Ledges - 23/3 applied, docs rec'd 2/4. Are you a 176 too ?

MelR if you read this - what type of visa were you ?

should get ours the same day shouldnt we. lol

Guest tigers08
Hi Tigers,

I'm assuming Mily's docs were rec'd in Oz on 25/3. Ours were 8 days later. Mily can you confirm.

I think you Tigers are the same as us Ledges - 23/3 applied, docs rec'd 2/4. Are you a 176 too ?

MelR if you read this - what type of visa were you ?

yes , we was csl 175 now changed to ss 176, 23/3 applied. all docs recieved complete 2/4 so if i see u have got yours then ilbe straight oto the tracking page

Archived