theres 3 of us brickies going now lol your jim as well as damo and me phil, lol

Yea, you could def be a gang!!!!

Mx

• Replies 963
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest tigers08
Its not my OHs nominated trade but he can brickie too ..lol

looks like one big gang bang lol be nice if we all get some news in couple of weeks

Guest tigers08
Yea, you could def be a gang!!!!

Mx

how do u write ur names and ages at bottom of ur posts, sorry to sound daft

yer keep in touch damo. my cousin is a site manager over in adelaide so i got some good contacts all ready. sure we will find a labourer. yer we cant wait to get there now, having life on hold all this time has gotta be worth it in the end.

Yeah will def keep in touch. I Know what you mean about life being on hold, we are in limbo, not buying stuff for the house, planning hols etc. Crap ain't it.

Whereabouts you thinkin gof moving to?

There's me, the mrs, Kieran (7) and Daisy-Lou (3). Can't wait to go.

Finished a house yesterday, just found out that next job has fallen through so no work next week....... roll on the visa!

Guest Mel.R
how do u write ur names and ages at bottom of ur posts, sorry to sound daft

Go into your user profile and do edit signature

Mx

Guest tigers08
Yeah will def keep in touch. I Know what you mean about life being on hold, we are in limbo, not buying stuff for the house, planning hols etc. Crap ain't it.

Whereabouts you thinkin gof moving to?

There's me, the mrs, Kieran (7) and Daisy-Lou (3). Can't wait to go.

Finished a house yesterday, just found out that next job has fallen through so no work next week....... roll on the visa!

we went to brighton, glenelg,hallet cove 5 years ago for holiday to visit family all nice places, will base ourselves around there when first get there. but open minded really. alot of greeks/italians live around adelaide utd footy ground, other side of the city, but there all nice places. in between the coast and the city , we not too bothered. just wana be there lol

Guest The "legdes"

Hi Mily,

Well were all still hanging in here. Marianna is our earliest app - they applied on 16/3. So they have reached the 4 week mark.

Don't forget to post if you hear anything guys !

Guest Mel.R
Hi all,

Documents Rcvd on 25/03

Tracking page says 6-8 weeks.

Just waiting....

Gud luck to u all

Hi Mily

Our docs were received on 25/03 too, so we should hear about the same time!!

Mx

Guest Mariana
Hi Mily,

Well were all still hanging in here. Marianna is our earliest app - they applied on 16/3. So they have reached the 4 week mark.

Don't forget to post if you hear anything guys !

Checked this morning and nothing yet. My status page says 6 to 8 weeks from 16/3.

I'm traveling to china for the next two weeks, hope I'll hear the good news when come back. Fingers crossed.

Guest The "legdes"

Welcome to the club ! We've already decided to have a celebration when we all get over there. Just out of interest what was the occupation you applied under ? We're all watching to see who hears back first. Were you on a 175 ?

Welcome to the club ! We've already decided to have a celebration when we all get over there. Just out of interest what was the occupation you applied under ? We're all watching to see who hears back first. Were you on a 175 ?

Hello! We were on a 175, John is a plumber, How about you x

Hi, we were on a 175 with me as a bricky. Now applied for 176 SA. They recieved our paperwork 9/4. Def up for a good beer when we get there, god knows we all deserve it! Will taste better than the beer we are having now waiting for the visa!

Damien

Guest The "legdes"

Dawny/Damo and All,

Yes the beer will definately taste a lot better out there when I've got rid of all this bitterness - lol.

Can't wait - we will definately all have to meet up. Hopefully we should all have an answer on the ss by the end of May. I'm hoping for end of April - mid May. Its going to be so good seeing everyone get their offers. Only weeks to go mateys. Hang in there !

Guest chidge10

Hi.

Online 176 applied for on 4th March 09.

Docs received 16th march 09.

Still waiting, but I'm sure they are bogged down by the sudden increase of people jumping from 175 to 176's like me !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Guest mattanlisa

Hi Dawny, not started the process yet but not going to be put off by the CSL list being completely abandoned for plumbers! Originally wanted to apply through 175 but now it has to be state sponsoship 176-any way OH is a plumber too and wondered where u were heading and if youve any contacts workwise. Really hard if you dont know anybody out there to give you some sort of hint of whats out there-we re hoping for Perth but anywheres better than here! Thanks mattanlisa

Guest Mariana

Hi mates,

A summary of the timelines on this thread arranged by date order as documents received by SA.

Name---------------------------Application------Documents Received---Subclass

chidge10--------------------------04/03---------------16/03---------------176

Mariana---------------------------04/03---------------16/03---------------475

daffodil50@hotmail.co.uk-------04/03-----------------/--

Mel.R------------------------------17/03---------------25/03

mily----------------------------------/------------------25/03

The "legdes"----------------------23/03---------------02/04---------------176

tigers08---------------------------23/03---------------02/04

Dawny-----------------------------24/03---------------06/04---------------176

damo---------------------------------/------------------09/04---------------176

katypritchard----------------------27/03---------------09/04

Wish you all a very good luck with your applications.

Cheers,

Dawny/Damo and All,

Yes the beer will definately taste a lot better out there when I've got rid of all this bitterness - lol.

Can't wait - we will definately all have to meet up. Hopefully we should all have an answer on the ss by the end of May. I'm hoping for end of April - mid May. Its going to be so good seeing everyone get their offers. Only weeks to go mateys. Hang in there !

One big meet up sounds great to me! Lets hope we all hear something soon, wishing everyone luck x

Hi all

we to waiting originally 175 sept 08 now 176 SA ss application submitted 24.03.09 all docs received 16.04.09 6-8 weeks wait . *********** get us the hell over there.

cheers paddy

Hi Paddy, Welcome aboard!!

I agree with you :arghh:

Archived