SA State Sponsorship - Are you waiting

Guest The "legdes"

Guest The "legdes"

Hi All,

If you are waiting to here just tell us when you lodged with them and again when you get a decision from them - that way we'll have some way of seeing how long they are actually taking.

We lodged with them on 23/3. They recieved our hard copies in Oz on 2/4.

This might just give us all something to look forward to.

• Replies 963
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest tigers08

hi dawny, we also did it online 23rd march, and just checked the tracking system and ours says they have recieved all our documents completed on 2nd april 09

Guest tigers08
Hi All,

If you are waiting to here just tell us when you lodged with them and again when you get a decision from them - that way we'll have some way of seeing how long they are actually taking.

sorry our dates are the same as you guys too i meant to say

Guest Mel.R
Hi All,

Hi

We lodged on 17/03. Papers received 25/03.

Does anyone else's tracking page state that processing will be 6-8 weeks rather than the 4 weeks stated on their website??

Thanks

Mel

xx

Hi

We lodges on 17/03. Papers received 25/03.

Does anyone else's tracking page state that processing will be 6-8 weeks rather than the 4 weeks stated on their website??

Thanks

Mel

xx

Hi Mel, yes ours say the same on the tracking page, 6-8 weeks, at least we know its all moving in the right direction x

Guest Mel.R
Hi Mel, yes ours say the same on the tracking page, 6-8 weeks, at least we know its all moving in the right direction x

Thanks Dawny

xxx

Guest Mariana

Hi,

We lodged on 04/03. Papers received 16/03.

Our tracking page says: Normal processing time is approximately 6 - 8 weeks from

16/03/2009.

Guest The "legdes"

Mariana is our earliest app so should get a decision first. If anyone hears anything else don't forget to update this thread.

Wouldn't it be funny if we all ended up going out at the same time ? Are you all ready to go when you get your visa? Not long now guys :hug:

Guest tigers08
Mariana is our earliest app so should get a decision first. If anyone hears anything else don't forget to update this thread.

Wouldn't it be funny if we all ended up going out at the same time ? Are you all ready to go when you get your visa? Not long now guys :hug:

yer we could all be on the same flight, sat there at takeoff all of us bloody relieved lol

Guest The "legdes"

Couldn't have said it any better. You guys all ready to go ? If we get ours we want to go asap. I'm still thinking August may be possible ?....or am I just dreaming - lol

Seriously good to have someone in the same boat to talk to. I think the stress is bring alzehiemers on !!!

yer we could all be on the same flight, sat there at takeoff all of us bloody relieved lol

Guest Mel.R
Couldn't have said it any better. You guys all ready to go ? If we get ours we want to go asap. I'm still thinking August may be possible ?....or am I just dreaming - lol

Seriously good to have someone in the same boat to talk to. I think the stress is bring alzehiemers on !!!

We are hoping to go August / September too. House is in the process of being sold. But I feel that if i hope too much it will all go horribly wrong - Again!!!!!

Mx

p.s when we all finally get there - who's up for a huge celebration!?!?!?!?!?:yes:

Guest tigers08
We are hoping to go August / September too. House is in the process of being sold. But I feel that if i hope too much it will all go horribly wrong - Again!!!!!

Mx

p.s when we all finally get there - who's up for a huge celebration!?!?!?!?!?:yes:

yer deff up for huge celebration guys, aug/sep for us too all being well. phil bricky,39, debbie 36, charlie 8 summer 6

Guest zedster
Hi All,

Hiya

we lodged with them on 30th December 2008 and got approval on 19th February 2009 - We didn't send our docs until about a week after the application online so by the tinme they received the documents it would work out around the 4 week mark to get approval.

hope that helps!

Guest daffodil50@hotmail.co.uk

hi guys can any one tell me how to track our 176 sa sponcership we applied 4/3/09 not heard a peep do you need a number to track it cheers mike

Guest zedster
hi guys can any one tell me how to track our 176 sa sponcership we applied 4/3/09 not heard a peep do you need a number to track it cheers mike

Mike, you should be able to track it throught the immi sa website

Make The Move :: Client tracking system

At the time you applied you would have been given a reference number and your surname is part of the login.

Bloody hell! I'm a brickie too and we hope to be out in Aug/Sept as well! SA recieved our paperwork 9/4. Looks like we only need a labourer and we could have a ready made gang!

Guest Mel.R
Bloody hell! I'm a brickie too and we hope to be out in Aug/Sept as well! SA recieved our paperwork 9/4. Looks like we only need a labourer and we could have a ready made gang!

You could set up your own business:

British Brickies Ltd

:biglaugh::biglaugh:

Mx

I think we might find ourselves on the dole with that name!! Imagine it in the UK, Polish Plumbers Ltd or Asylum Seekers R Us!

:laugh:

Guest tigers08

yer keep in touch damo. my cousin is a site manager over in adelaide so i got some good contacts all ready. sure we will find a labourer. yer we cant wait to get there now, having life on hold all this time has gotta be worth it in the end.

Guest tigers08
You could set up your own business:

British Brickies Ltd

:biglaugh::biglaugh:

Mx

theres 3 of us brickies going now lol your jim as well as damo and me phil, lol

Archived